Reversals (Corrected Commissions)
    Is there an easy way to check reversals in LinkShare ?

15 years and counting
    Check the non-commissionable sales report for reversals in the advanced reports section.

I run a report for this year and it says "No Results". Wow

15 years and counting
    I'll like to see "No Results" for mine. You can find the reversed sales or the sales with expired cookies. Remember the merchant can filter these sales before sending them by ltrans. So, you're never sure all your sales, good or not are reported. The only reversed sales I can see are the ones sent as valid before being reversed.

speaking of non-commissioned sales...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    Check the non-commissionable sales report for reversals in the advanced reports section.
    I've been inspecting those, and something very odd seems to be going on. I'm curious if anyone else has been experiencing similar things:

One of my merchants used to run their program with another tracking service. I was promoting them for 5+ years, and they were my best-performing merchant. Shortly after they moved to LinkShare, my sales plummeted. This quarter (Oct-Dec 08), my sales are 85-90% lower than the 5-year average for the same period. In addition, I have almost as many reversed sales as I do commissioned sales. All of the reversals are for "return days exceeded".

I expected some leakage from the links changeover. I also understand the current global financial situation... but, like I said, this seems odd to me. Any reactions?

15 years and counting
    I expected some leakage from the links changeover. I also understand the current global financial situation... but, like I said, this seems odd to me. Any reactions?
    prorank, LinkShare is run by thieves, what else can you expect? Read this thread about OneCause. The problems have been going on for years (after 2001). I've the same experience. I had indies merchants switching to LinkShare and I saw my sales plummeted, I had merchants leaving LinkShare and I saw an increase in sales with the merchant own tracking.
    "return days exceeded" is just one part of the story, LinkShare tracking is affected by many many factors, one is linked to their technology, merchants reports only the sales (they think) belong to the affiliate channel, also, LinkShare promote heavily parasites overwritting our cookies.
    BTW, Welcome!

Prorank, Zeus is right, if you have contacts within that merchant you might want to share the information in this thread http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...11&postcount=1 with them so they can get a better idea of what's going on.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread