Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Re-Order Websites in CJ Website Settings?
    When I joined CJ, I started with one website. Later on, I added another using the "Add a New Website" button. When I apply for programs, the first is what merchants look at when deciding whether or not to accept or deny.

Now, the first website in the list or my main website will no longer be so I was wondering if there is a way to re-order the websites listed and make the 2nd website my main website in the list.

If I deleted the main website, that would fix my problem, but I would probably be dropped from the over 200+ stores I am now associated with.

Quote Originally Posted by SeymourButts
    If I deleted the main website, that would fix my problem, but I would probably be dropped from the over 200+ stores I am now associated with.
    What do you mean to be dropped from associates stores?
    I think that the affiliate agreements are at account level, not websites levels.

by the way remember that if you delete the website, you will be forced to update all links for that website as they will count as invalid links.

After deleting a web site id, is not possible to undelete it.
    [URL="tinyurl.com/p4wpj"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]AdWords [/COLOR]Community[/URL] | [URL="tinyurl.com/hphom"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]Commission Junction [/COLOR]Community[/URL] | [URL="http://tinyurl.com/nh6fc"]Orkut [COLOR="Red"]AdSense[/COLOR] Community[/URL]

If you remove a PID, you won't get dropped from any program's you're already in.

Just edit that PID in your account settings, and change the URL to the other URL you want - It won't matter that you have the same site listed twice.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread