for posting the actual text of a support ticket, no curses nor anything unworthy of posting 'cept the truth ....

Thoughts?

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

If there were no profanities used then I cannot understand why you were banned. If the truth has to be hidden there must be something drasticaly wrong with the company.

I got my parasiteware t-shirt
    <font color=red size="1">All parasites are scumbags and should be treated as such....</font><font color=blue size="1">STAMP EM OUT!!!</font>
    Take care
    YouTrek.com

I was banned from a forum for quoting the forum owner directly from her site. One of her people was stealling my bandwidth and everytime I posted, they banned me. I didn't get nasty, REALLY nasty until the last time. Good thing I have access to several different networks.

If it is an important site to you, write the support team and ask why. If it's not, create a new site and call it (whatever)sux.com.

Chris

----------------------------
    <FONT SIZE=1>ezDatafeed.com - Merchants - Give your affiliates your datafeed outside the networks, without cost to the affiliate. Check out ezDatafeed.com for more information.
    Scriptsforyoursite.com - Featuring datafeed import scripts for Backcountry Store, Coldwater Creek, Mondera.com and many more.....</font>

Been there myself ....When the truth isn't good, it will make some people shysters. At least that is what I saw......

<font color=blue size="1">"The most successful con artist will have you believing he is the most ethical person you will ever know."</font>

It's Infopop!

Long live the corporate handshake and bannana

Things will change, quicker than I hoped, unfortunately ... and action will be taken, this I bleep bleep Swear!

Umm hint, hint!

</font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> 'cept the truth .... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Happens to me all the time

------------------------------
    "It's nice to be on the banned book list...or banned from anything...it means people fear you" ~ Fred Conquest

Incomprehensible as it is, a lot of people don't think like we do or share our basic values.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

Infopop banned you for posting a support ticket? Talk about good customer service. NOT!!!

Chris

<FONT SIZE=1>ezDatafeed.com - Merchants - Give your affiliates your datafeed outside the networks, without cost to the affiliate. Check out ezDatafeed.com for more information.
    Scriptsforyoursite.com - Featuring datafeed import scripts for Backcountry Store, Coldwater Creek, Mondera.com and many more.....</font>

Were you banned by a moderator or the admin? I would write them DEMANDING access back to the support forums as they would now be in breach of their contract to offer support for paying customers.

Chris

ABW Ambassador
    That sux, Haiko. Really SUX!

Back on ... It was the CEO cdity and whiznot.

I hate people who would sellout.

Who wants ABW down? and give me a DoS for over two hours? hmmm

It ain't infopop .... I've refered them many customers!

</font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    Yes, Haiko, you have enemies (the ugly worm type), but we are behind you!!!

The ceo kicked you? Ouch. I would definately tell them where to stick it once the new changes are done.

Chris

The CEO of Infopop banned you from their support forums for posting a support ticket to the forum? They must be hiding something. Probably don't want you opening a can of worms.

I'd think the CEO would have better things to do! Must have been SOME support ticket!

Reminds me of the movie Head Office from the '80s. It starred Jane Seymour, Judge Reinholt, Eddie Albert, and Danny Devito. It was about a big conglomerate company called INC. They did all kinds of crazy things to their employees, and Eddie Albert (the husband from Green Acres) played the CEO. At board meetings, they would put up pictures of telephones with a slide projector, and someone would tell him the name of the person with that phone, and how much they were past due on their bill. The CEO would say, "What? Him again? DISCONNECT!"

Seemed ridiculous at the time the movie was made, but now I'm not so sure...

Andy

Just when you think you've seen it all ...

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware! It is stealing your money!
    [What is Parasiteware? click here to learn more]

Banned for telling the truth, imagine that.

Truth is subjective

--------------
    Are you Crazy?

I assume the support ticket arrived by email?
    It is copyrighted so I can see why they might remove it and ask you not to post it again. Banning is a bit harsh.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Banned for telling the truth, imagine that. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never got my T-Shirt

Why ban, when you can just DELETE THE POSTS? That's crazy

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread