Affiliate Network Rep ayakobing's Avatar
    Redskins or Ravens this Sunday night?
    Ravens 100% for me. How about you?

ABW Ambassador
    I picked the Ravens to win in the football pool. I'm not sure how early NBC initiates the flex scheduling, but I'm wondering if they'll switch that game out with the Steelers vs. Cowboys game.

Ravens??? Ravens ??? Ayakobing is loosing it this afternoon. GO SKINS. We will beat them up like the step children of DC, which they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    but I'm wondering if they'll switch that game out with the Steelers vs. Cowboys game.
    I'm thinking that will be the case. The are the top 2 merchandise teams in the league besides the Giants. Plus it will be more exciting!

Baltimore is a heavy favorite but I like the dawg.. Skins for the win!
    Jason Rubacky - CEO/SEO Nerd at PassTheSEO
    jason at passtheseo dot com
    @jasonrubacky

Jason, you are a smart man. Take the Skins, you don't need even the points. The Ravens are the Skins little brother; no matter how much you get whipped outside you can always come home and take it out on your little bro.

Hey, I live within walking distance of Ravens' Stadium - so I gotta go with the home team.

Yeah, Ayako! Another "Purple" fan!!!!!

I think it's a bit too late to switch out the game times - not for TV, but for the 140,000 or so fans attending those games.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Bill,

I knew I could count on your support! (not that we need more b/c Raven is so winning this game )...

I like the Ravens also by at least 10 points
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Its 12 days in advance for flex schedule.

From the NFL website:
    Flexible Scheduling

Allows teams to play their way onto the Sunday night schedule

Last season, the NFL implemented for the first time in its history a primetime "flexible scheduling" element on Sundays in Weeks 10-15 and in Week 17.

Flexible scheduling ensured quality matchups on Sunday night in those weeks and gave surprise teams a chance to play their way onto primetime.

The 2007 NFL schedule will again utilize flexible scheduling in Weeks 11-17. The NBC Sunday night time slot for "flex" weeks will list the game tentatively scheduled for Sunday night.

Only Sunday afternoon games are eligible to be moved to Sunday night, in which case the tentatively scheduled Sunday night game will be moved to an afternoon start time. Flexible scheduling will not be applied to games airing on Thursday, Saturday or Monday nights.

Just as the six major college football conferences have done for many years, the NFL will have the flexibility to move the start times of games on Sundays, using a 12-day notice format.

For example, a game scheduled for a Sunday could move from a 1:00 p.m. ET kickoff to an 8:15 p.m. start, but the change would be made and announced no later than the prior Tuesday, 12 days prior.

The NFL has commonly moved games between 1:00 p.m. ET and 4:15 p.m. ET on Sunday afternoons, and the NFL now employs flexible scheduling to include one of its primetime packages of games - on Sunday evenings.

Sunday afternoon games, as in the past, can still be moved between 1:00 and 4:05 or 4:15 p.m. ET.

In Week 17, in order to ensure a Sunday night game with playoff implications, the decision to move the start time may be made on six days notice
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

ABW Ambassador
    "Its 12 days in advance for flex schedule."

That sucks, they should have switched it. Steelers/Cowboys are possible SB contenders (after the Falcons) that's going to be a great game.

Trust it was one of the reasons I gave up my Falcon tickets. My flight back home was at 7pm on Sunday night so there is no way I could change it without 14 days in advance.

Guy at work buys pizza us all pizza every time the Ravens win.
    So Ravens for free pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by D_M
    Guy at work buys pizza us all pizza every time the Ravens win.
    So Ravens for free pizza.
    I guess you are having pizza for lunch. Enjoy!!

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread