Happy Holidays Team!

I wanted to take a moment to share that new Savings are all around us! For those of you who haven't heard OnlyKidsHangers.com is the sister company of EverythingHangers.com and both affiliate programs are offering New Coupon Offers for our affiliate partners! Share these offers with your coupon site, Woman related traffic, Eco-friendly, clothing traffic, kid's traffic, there are countless complimentary sites that go perfectly with our quality hangers! These Coupon Offers are both available in ShareASale in the Deals Database for you today.

Your site visitors already love the quality hangers that EverythingHangers.com has to offer through their variety of hanger styles, whether their wood, metal, plastic, cedar or fabric. Wait until they see the beautiful hangers OnlyKidsHangers.com has to offer their children! Whether your site visitors are looking for their infants, toddlers, nursery, or even big kids; OnlyKidsHangers.com has The hangers that even teens will want in their closets.

I know a lot of site visitors that would love these savings. Don't keep these offers to yourself take this opportunity to share the offers with them! If you have not signed up yet..What are you waiting for? Both programs are run exclusively in ShareASale and pay out 8% commissions!

Join OnlyKidsHangers Now!
Join EverythingHangers Now!

OnlyKidsHangers Coupon:

Coupon Offer: 5% OFF
Coupon Duration: 12/09/08-1/31/09
Coupon Code: kidssave

EverythingHangers Coupon:

Coupon Offer: 5% OFF
Coupon Duration: 12/09/08-1/31/09
Coupon Code: hangerssave

Thank you for your support! Please email me anytime if you have any questions or comments to: stephanie@andyrodriguez.com.