Results 1 to 4 of 4
December 10th, 2008, 08:35 AM #1Merchants in multiple networks
Knowing which affiliate network to sign up with in order to get the feed via Popshops is tricky. I'm an affiliate of Perfumania.com, for example, through Google Affiliate Network, but their Popshops products are from CJ.
So now do I sign up with them through CJ also so I can get products in Popshops? I don't really like to double up like that.
So why wouldn't Popshops be getting their feed from both networks?
"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
December 10th, 2008, 12:34 PM #2mini merchant manifesto
Merchants in multiple networks present their own set of challenges. Here are the main points you should know about the merchant feeds you see (or wonder why you don't see) on PopShops:
- We only carry merchants with data feeds available through one of our partnered networks (Betty Mills being the lone exception).
- A merchant may have a data feed available through one network but not through another, despite having affiliate programs on both. (e.g., Perfumania does not currently offer a feed through GAN.)
- We add merchant feeds by request --either by an affiliate or the merchant.
- To request a new feed, first verify that there is a feed available, then send an e-mail to merchants[at]popshops.com. Please specify the network!
- If you can get the merchant to push us an offer (CJ and LinkShare offer this functionality), that will get them listed even faster.
And please remember that you need to be a member of both the network and the merchant's affiliate program on that network in order to earn commissions from products you place in your shop. After you join a new network, don't forget to add your affiliate ID to your Account page.
I hope that helps clear things up somewhat. For more information, please see our affiliate FAQ.
March 7th, 2009, 07:16 PM #3
- Join Date
- March 7th, 2009
I am writing code for reading datafeed from several affiliate networks like CJ, Linkshare, Gan etc. and displaying on my web. So my question is whether I will get same product coupons from same merchant multiple times ?
I really want all unique data.
March 7th, 2009, 07:20 PM #4Originally Posted by sat_moonstruckBe at peace,
Lass Group Mall - Free parking first hour or with any purchase.
By RSnapper in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 3Last Post: August 26th, 2008, 07:48 PM
By Ron Bechdolt in forum Rakuten LinkShare - LSReplies: 7Last Post: January 22nd, 2008, 08:53 PM
By UncleScooter in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 13Last Post: March 7th, 2006, 07:07 PM
By RiverStyx in forum Commission Junction - CJReplies: 1Last Post: April 25th, 2005, 09:32 AM