ABW Ambassador
    Despite the 36hs estimated time for an answer, today and a couple of times this month I have been answered in less than 1 hour (other time 24hs).

I think that faster answers for $$$$$ publishers may be quite fair (A tracking problem for a guy making $1000 per day has to wait for answer of a new guy asking how to setup a link?), but is this the case, or it's just CJ improving average times?

PD: I'm not earning $1000 per day (yet [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] )

Fer

me too - I've got replies back very quickly. I was also thinking the $$$$$ may be helping - oh, and I am not making $1000 a day yet, either. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Abigail

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] I've been at $$$$ forever. How much do I have to be making to get that extra $?

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

ABW Ambassador
    Based on what we've read here, the threshold to go from $$$$ to $$$$$ is someplace around $250-450/month in commishs.

btw, we are $$$$$ and CJ still takes a day or longer to answer questions for us, so I don't think it matters, at least in relation to support times. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

http://SearchToSale.com - Turns your search box into money.

I've always been very happy with the customer service, but that was long before I made $$$$$.

I believe the $$ system is based on percentage. As in $$$$$= top 5% of affiliate earners. So if that's the case, the actual qualifying dollar figure must fluctuate.

But I'm already over $600 this month. Just my luck. I finally make the cut, and they raise the bar.

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

The $$$$$ don't mean anything. It's just a cheap gimmick. I stared at a $ on my account page for about a year dreaming of the day when it would be $$$$$. Then one day there it was, 5 dollar signs. And you know what? 5 dollar signs does not bring you happiness. CJ lied to me. Of course the direct deposit of over $2500 last month brought me a lot of happiness.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

Sorry, I think priority support at CJ is such a misnomer.

I've had $$$$ for what seemed forever and I had an instance a few months back where it took 11 days to get a response (they only answered after I sent three more requests over that 11 days). I hate to think how long it takes for the people with $$$ or $$ to get a response.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

Every day is a chance to learn something new and a opportunity to teach someone else.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Originally posted by Tracy:
    But I'm already over $600 this month. Just my luck. I finally make the cut, and they raise the bar.

---
    _Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love._

It can take them up to 3 months to update your account show the new status. I speculate they might wait to see 2 months in a row before making the change..

http://SearchToSale.com - Turns your search box into money.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread