Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    Arbitrage Conspiracy
    Someone asked me about the folks at Arbitrage Conspiracy. I never heard of them. Obviously look scammy to me but wanted to see if anyone knew them?

Thanks and Merry Christmas a little early!
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

ABW Ambassador
    When it comes to arbitrage Be careful

Banned
    There are some big names promoting Arbitrage Conspiracy, but I believe this is due to the incredibly high price (almost $2,000). If I am correct, Arbitrage Conspiracy was being promoted years ago but then stopped due to the large increase in competition in the make-money niche.

I havent tried it but I know it is some type of PPC course and I heard somewhere that it really isn't anything new.

Always be careful when someone asks you for a small fortune and promises to teach you how to make a large one.

Sounds like a high priced "magic bulllet". Of course it sounds attractive till you stop and ask yourself some simple questions. The question that should come to mind is why Brad Fallon "who has spent $3,453,493 over nine years in testing and tweaking this arbitrage system that makes him over $100,000 per day will be giving away all the shortcuts through this system"?
    Does that make any sense to you? I should like to mention that even bright people like Steven Spielberg have gotten taken in by Ponzi schemes that and was swindled by one of Wall Street's biggest money managers, Bernard Madoff. I would back off and use that 2,000 to add to your fund meant to improve your website.
    <a href="http://www.buzzymultimedia.com/afpr.html"><font color="#FF0000">Buzzy Multimedia Publishing Affiliate Program</font></a>--<a href="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=13023"><font color="#FF0000">SAS Sign-Up</font></a>
    7-15% Commision, 180 Cookies, Bonuses
    <a href="http://www.buzzymultimedia.com">Earn Buzzy Bucks Promoting Sci-Fi & Fantasy Audio Books and Wicked Cool T-Shirts</a>

Arbitrage is not a Ponzi scheme, and if done correctly is relatively low risk. I don't know what this characters program is, but I wouldn't pay $2k for it. You can learn how to do arbitrage by searching online, or reading some of the many books that are available.

Arbitrage normally involves currency trading. If this is some type of affiliate or PPC arbitrage then I would say it's not REALLY arbitrage in the traditional sense.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." Steve Prefontaine

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    The very first labeling of money swindling plots as Ponzi Schemes came in 1915 when a wall street darling was using arbritrage in pre-selling discount coupons for International Postal Stamps. Actual guy's last name was Ponzi a con-man immigrant from Italy..

So the Bernard Madoff $50 Billion Ponzi Scheme was cooking the books ( Robbing Peter to pay Paul) for those letting him manage money normally floating in Hedge Funds on artritage deals.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

My understanding of Ponzi Schemes is it involves using new investors money to pay returns to existing investors, which is what Madoff was doing, and by the way, what Social Security is.

Charles Ponzi did begin doing arbitrage using international postal reply coupons (not illegal), but devolved into a Ponzi scheme (strangely not called a Ponzi scheme at the time ) as ever larger amounts of cash flowed in. Meaning he stopped the IRC dealing and paid investors with new investor money.

Arbitrage involves trading the exact same thing (currency, securitys, IRCs, etc) at nearly the same time, but at different rates, in order to turn a profit.

Arbitrage is not illegal, Ponzi is.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." Steve Prefontaine

Affiliate Manager
    The main focus of this program is sending PPC traffic to the CPA networks. They have some decent techniques they use to accomplish this and I have no doubt these guys were making $50-100K a day at one point. A couple years ago I think this would have been very feasable using their tactics but it would be much harder now due to the different PPC regulations.

It is a decent course though that will teach you the basics (and some more advanced stuff) of using the CPA networks and some other general PPC stuff. If you have had success using PPC in the past this might not be for you. If you have tried PPC and have never been able to make it work a course like this would be helpful.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread