im new at this so here goes , yes im starting a coupon site im thinking of using coupons,inc or smartsource or both i need some advice

Help on your Coupon site
    I noitced your post. Have you had any luck yet?

What kind of support are you looking for?

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Burger Boy...I noticed your coupon shop site! Did you build it?

LOL, I twinkled my nose and the coupon shop appeared magically, oh my JG1907 pay me no mind, I just like your question to Burger Boy and I anxiously await the answer.
    Wear Short Sleeves!!! Support the right to bare arms!

Quote Originally Posted by jg1907
    Burger Boy...I noticed your coupon shop site! Did you build it?
    Yes.

It's still under construction though and I still have a long ways to go on it.

Jodyq...You now have me curious on the inside joke

I am scratching my head right now....I am just going to ask...if I wanted to hire someone to build an effective site similar to yours how much $$$$ am I looking at? My site would be a combo of a local directory/coupon & affiliate site. Thanks for you advice

Do you have a website now or know how to build one.

All you have to do is join the affiliate networks and use their coupon feeds for their merchant's on your site.

A good place to start is at AvantLink. http://www.avantlink.com/

I do not have the coupon site built yet...I did have a company in India "Photon" that built insuranceyellowpages.info. I need to have some work done on it. We do not have any keywords in the insurance site...so it is just sitting there. Take a look at it if you get a chance. I went to avantlink...Thanks!!! My concern on applying is that they are asking for a website to be up before approving the application...What comes first the chicken or the egg. Do you have any advice on how to get a around this. I dont want to be turned down...concerned that it would complicate the approval when the coupon site is up and running. Your thoughts!! HAPPY B-DAY

Definitely have the site up before applying. They will refuse you if you don't. Honestly it should be up and running with some traffic first. Well atleast for me it seemed that way. Then again I am a newbie, but that is my two cents.

Thanks Onmillertime!!! Are you headed to the summit in Vegas? I have seriously considered it especially since I am a newbie and have been meeting some great people on this network.

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fmconsulting
    im new at this so here goes , yes im starting a coupon site im thinking of using coupons,inc or smartsource or both i need some advice
    Good luck with that coupon site. You have a very long and hard road ahead of you.

Thanks Onmillertime!!! Are you headed to the summit in Vegas? I have seriously considered it especially since I am a newbie and have been meeting some great people on this network.
    OOOH Vegas!!! What Summit in Vegas? It's not too hard to twist my arm to goto Vegas....LOL

Go to this link...http://www.affiliatesummit.com/09w_conference.php...I am considering it!! Especially since I have never been to Vegas!!!!! Have you been doing How did you hear about this Forum??

Seymourbutts...Thanks for the heads up! ???...If choice of a couponsite is not an option...had to do it...what would you recommend, based on your experience, before launching it. Thanks for your candid response!! Anything in life worth wild in never easy.
    Cheers!

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Seymourbutts...Thanks for the heads up! ???...If choice of a couponsite is not an option...had to do it...what would you recommend, based on your experience, before launching it. Thanks for your candid response!! Anything in life worth wild in never easy.
    Cheers!
    Well, if your determined to make a coupon site, you may want to consider making a niche coupon site instead of a general coupon site. There are so many general coupon sites out there already, just google coupons. So maybe a niche coupon site like "shoe coupons" or "contact lens coupons", anything that is more specific rather than less specific.

WOW the summit is in like two weeks, no way I could do that. Not too mention it is $350 to go, wish I had seen that a few months ago (when it was $149) I probably would have gone. If you have never been to Vegas you should definitely go, it is super fun! Not too mention....business trip - tax write off!

I agree Seymour it is insane how many coupon sites there are now. Most are extremely confusing...you can never find the coupon you want. Just nothing but ads!

I was stupid when I started posting here. I put my website on my profile. Now I see that was dumb, someone could steal my concept....LOL. Actually mine would be really hard to duplicate by someone with no knowledge of how to do it.

Thanks Seymour...appreciate you!!!

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread