Exclamation Trying to get into AvantLink
    Hi,

I tried 2 times to get my application approved into Avant link.

First time I signed up I did it with one of my pets websites. It got declined.

The second time I signed up I did it with my free hosting site. It's 5.000 users large and all these users need an option to upgrade to paid hosting, I wanted to offer them your hosting option, GoodAvocado.

This application got declined too.

I own and manage aprox. 30 websites in all kinds of niches, how can I get approved into AvantLink as an affiliate ?

If Mr. Gary can help, please PM me any idea.

I know I can't post any urls or my email here.

Thanks a bunch for any help.

GT

It seems I can't use PM because of low post count ...

Ok, it seems I need at least 250 posts to be able to use PM.

So, anybody here can help me ? It's getting frustrating to not being able to get my application approved for days now.

AvantLink them selfs state that affiliate that manage online communities are welcome, still they declined my application with a 5.000 users large online community.

I can't use PM to talk this through with Gary, I emailed him but his probably receiving 100's of emails like mine, so probably mine slipped.

If any body can help please post here, I don't see anything much else that I can do ...

Thanks in advance,
    GT

How about finding a merchant and then figuring out everything else? It would seem to me (being a merchant) that this would be attractive for those of us that do IaaS/SaaS hosting.

Then sign up thru the merchant's page and email the merchant so they can help you if your site is good and then you've got a real relationship to help you convert your users.

I noticed that if I try to sign up from a merchants page, they send me directly to AvantLink so that I sign up and after I would be approved I can promote the merchants products.

So no help this way, AvantLink will first have to approve my application, the merchant I sign up through can do nothing about it.

I reinterate... Build a Relationship with the Merchant. Merchants need affiliates. Many of them would be happy to help you. If you have a quality site the AM can give you advice and even go to bat for you. Don't be stuck on AvantLink because not all hosting merchants use them.

Who knows why you were denied? But if you build a relationship with a merchant (or two or three) in market segments related to your sites they can most likely be of assistance.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    globalten,

I did respond to your email, and explained why your application was denied. Let me know if I should resend.

Gary M

Yeap, it's doable, thanks a lot for the ideas...

The best way to do it though I think its through Mr. Gary, I think that if he will have the chance to see this thread, he will most likely be able to help me quicker than any other methods.

Hope to hear from him soon, no other means of contacting him had any real success, not yahooIM not email ....

Quote Originally Posted by Gary-AvantLink
    globalten,

I did respond to your email, and explained why your application was denied. Let me know if I should resend.

Gary M
    Hi Mr. Gary, no email ever arrived to me, probably a glitch, yes, please resend.

Thanks a lot,
    GT

Still no email received ..

I also checked spam folder... nothing.

I only received a standard reply from avantlink with a standard we are sorry reply.

Please help.

Just resent to the email acct you applied with.. it's a Yahoo! email address.

Your Yahoo! email address you used to apply with just kicked back my email. Come to think of it, that's what happened the other day as well.

That explains why you never got it.

Ok, this might have been my first mistake, never use a free yahoo email address when signing up to an affiliate network right ?

If I send in another application with an email that is at the site I sign up with would help right ?

Thanks for all the help so far. Really appreciate it.

Please email me directly, instead of completing a new application. I'll fwd what I sent to another email when you contact me..

Ok, I just sent an email with GlobalTen - ABW as the title. I sent it to the email in your signature.

Hope it's all ok.

I received it ok and replied.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
    GT

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread