2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Seems some of the CJ merchants on eBates hit list under the sporting goods categories just won't perform for them. Two of mine links brought up 4004 server redirect errors...
    http://www.onlinesports.com/?AID=440...ebs29481251sbe

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
    If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
    If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
    click Detect Network Settings
    Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
    If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
    Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
    Internet Explorer

Now if all the GSI sites and Ashford came up with the same redirect ID# swapping error we'd could rest easy that none of them would generate income for the Christmas Grinch.

WebMaster Mike

ABW Ambassador
    Mike was this with or without ebates installed on your machine? Please don't tell me that somehow, ebates links ended up as the referer without it on your machine. I know CJ loves ebates but that would be a final straw.

My stats for CJ now show dismal results that likely show when ebates re-started redirecting links or somehow - oh no not again!

1st - 20th
    48 orders for $7,300

21st - 26th
    3 orders for $127

I know I've seen other people complain of loss of clicks but haven't really heard anyone as stressed out about the issue as I seem to be.

Am I the only one having results this bad? If you're impacted, did your slowdown start the 21st for you too?

This is getting insane and I'm getting more pissed by the day.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    happypoon,

Mike stated in another thread somewhere (?) that he did install MMM to do his own testing.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Yes I had the bandit installed when checking some of my own links for the ID swapping. This particular merchant's site got hung up on the eBates redirect after the ID# swap.

I've made a whooping 1.28 from CJ merchants on 1418 clicks since the 20th. So more than just eBates is sucking off my sales.

WebMaster Mike

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread