ABW Ambassador
    Password Expires Getting Links
    I find it quite annoying getting logged out so quickly but even worse is that on my laptop I can not login back in even after I enter my password, the page just hangs. Using IE 7 on vista, windows firewall & protected mode on, no antivirus running. When I have a few pages open and doing multi tasks its annoying as all the pages are logged out and don't work anymore. The only work around is to go back to avantlink home page and login normally.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

I think you can set the timeout in your account settings. It used to happen to me too.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by 2busy
    I think you can set the timeout in your account settings. It used to happen to me too.
    I couldn't find that setting!
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Right there is no setting for that.

For security reasons, we log out any session that's been static for over 30 minutes.

I can have the guys look in to the hang up issue you mentioned though, glinted.

GM

I just went back to look for it and couldn't find it. Gary's new post tells me why. I guess I must have adjusted the way I use the Avantlink site because it has happened to me but not for many moons.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread