Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    ABW Ambassador Georgie Peri's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Norwalk, CT
    Posts
    846
    Smile Just signed up !
    Hiya!

    So I just signed up to SaS and currently waiting on que to be reviewed and accepted!


    *Hopes to get in*

  2. #2
    ABW Ambassador PatrickAllmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2005
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    1,219
    Any reason you won't get in?
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

  3. #3
    ABW Ambassador Georgie Peri's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Norwalk, CT
    Posts
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteryFuelPatrick
    Any reason you won't get in?
    No idea, maybe they are very pickie with who gets into there system?

    I'm not sure!

  4. #4
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,327
    What took you so long?

  5. #5
    ABW Ambassador Georgie Peri's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Norwalk, CT
    Posts
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    What took you so long?
    Exactly, why didnt you tell me .... ages ago !


  6. #6
    ABW Ambassador 2busy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2005
    Location
    Tropical Mountaintop
    Posts
    5,636
    Welcome to SAS, I think you'll like it once you check out all the features, especially the free FTP feeds
    (some better than others)

  7. #7
    ABW Ambassador Georgie Peri's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Norwalk, CT
    Posts
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by 2busy
    Welcome to SAS, I think you'll like it once you check out all the features, especially the free FTP feeds
    (some better than others)
    do you know if I'll have a hard time getting approved by merchants on the system due to this "Limited" status that I think ill be under? I think all new affs to the system are plugged as Limited ?

  8. #8
    The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    1,466
    Start with the merchants who are autoapprove if you are worried.
    Expert who says Moo

    a.k.a. OJMOO

    Cow Dance


  9. #9
    ABW Ambassador 2busy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2005
    Location
    Tropical Mountaintop
    Posts
    5,636
    New affs on SAS are not limited, except maybe for Pay-Per-Lead programs. Most programs are on Auto-Approve, but even most that require approvals just want to see where you plan to have their links. There's an information box where you sign up for each program if you're not planning to put them on your main registered site you can be more specific. Many don't bother, it's up to you, but for non Auto-Approve it can help.

    You may not get a response until Monday but I wouldn't worry about it, you have a site, you are an affiliate - that's what they're looking for.

  10. #10
    ABW Ambassador Georgie Peri's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Norwalk, CT
    Posts
    846
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by 2busy
    New affs on SAS are not limited, except maybe for Pay-Per-Lead programs. Most programs are on Auto-Approve, but even most that require approvals just want to see where you plan to have their links. There's an information box where you sign up for each program if you're not planning to put them on your main registered site you can be more specific. Many don't bother, it's up to you, but for non Auto-Approve it can help.

    You may not get a response until Monday but I wouldn't worry about it, you have a site, you are an affiliate - that's what they're looking for.
    Yah .. im ready to go go go

    thanks for the intel!

  11. #11
    ABW Ambassador Georgie Peri's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Norwalk, CT
    Posts
    846
    So I've been approved and started adding in merchants ..

    I've notice getting links to banners on SaS, the code doesnt have alt tags -

    Is this by design?

    I personally would like it auto to plug in the name of the merchants site with like "Logo" -- manually doing it is ahhh a pain !



    ----
    Also .. why is there a class tag for basic links ?
    class=bodylink

    Is this a bug or something?

  12. #12
    ABW Ambassador 2busy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2005
    Location
    Tropical Mountaintop
    Posts
    5,636
    Where are you getting your links from? That determines what kind of links you'll get. The class tags are usually in the "Make-A-Page" tool because you set up the style when you do a search.
    You can download (or FTP) the datafeed for many merchants and make your own. If you haven't tried WebMerge, you'll see how you can make 20 pages of links in a few seconds from the datafeed, and you set up how they are made. To see all the various links available for any merchant, just go to the merchant page, there's a link in your Activity Summary page for each merchant. You can download little csv files with all the banners and text links. It takes a little looking around to find all the goodies in SAS.

  13. #13
    ABW Ambassador Georgie Peri's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Norwalk, CT
    Posts
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by 2busy
    Where are you getting your links from? That determines what kind of links you'll get. The class tags are usually in the "Make-A-Page" tool because you set up the style when you do a search.
    You can download (or FTP) the datafeed for many merchants and make your own. If you haven't tried WebMerge, you'll see how you can make 20 pages of links in a few seconds from the datafeed, and you set up how they are made. To see all the various links available for any merchant, just go to the merchant page, there's a link in your Activity Summary page for each merchant. You can download little csv files with all the banners and text links. It takes a little looking around to find all the goodies in SAS.
    Are you recommending static pages for the datafeeds?

    Rather then dynamic database driven?

    I guess thats what your pointing out with WebMerge ..

    And yah i havent been to deep into SaS - im just starting ** still learning there interface!

  14. #14
    ABW Ambassador 2busy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2005
    Location
    Tropical Mountaintop
    Posts
    5,636
    Not recommending anything. Just letting you know that there are a number of different link types available.

  15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Just Signed Up
    By Jazz Times in forum ShareASale - SAS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 18th, 2005, 05:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •