Payment is not "technically" due until... Net 90
    I was asking about payment from a particular advertiser who has had issues with very late payment in the past and I received this reply:

"Thank you for your inquiry.* September 2008 payments are technically not due to be paid to publishers until December 30, 2008 check run.* October 2008 payments are not due to affiliates until January 2009.* November 2008 payments are not due to be paid to affiliates until February 2009. Please see the policy below"

In other words, shut up and wait. Payments from this particular advertiser have been steady since the last lateness issue, they typically come within 45 days and not within 90 days.

The answer about technicalities is rather disconcerting. I am sure that <anonymous support> would not like this type of answer were he or she to be inquiring about the delay of his/her paycheck!

My site does an average of $9,500.00 in sales - per month - for this advertiser with monthly commissions being no small jar of change. Don't tell me about technicalities, tell me whether or not I will be getting paid! Already I am owed a whole-helluva-alot of $$$ and have dealt with lateness in the past!!!! I don't want to keep generating sales if this advertiser is getting iffy again!

So is payment Net 90 or not? If so, I will shut up and move to another network for these few products!

Thanks - and Happy Holidays!
    Maggie

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hello,

Can you send me the specific advertiser you are inquiring about and I will check the status of that payment?

Thank you,

Jamie
    jamier[at]google.com

No Payments at all
    I have been logging commissions since October and still have not received a cent. I can't find a contact e-mail address, phone number or anything. Where do I go?

realllybigschu, Jamie has her contact information in the post above yours.

A big plus for GAN is that support does respond to emails. A big negative for GAN is that we have to contact support to find out about payments. Jamie, when will the payment information be online?

Thank you very much Cathy! Jamie I will e-mail you.

Hello,

I received the email and will review and send to the appropriate department when the office reopens on Monday. The delay is usually caused by an advertiser that has not yet paid and $50 in funds needs for payments.

I expect to see nice accounting interface feature in 2009.

Happy holidays!

Jamie

I expect to see nice accounting interface feature in 2009.
    That is good news! I hope it is early 2009!

Happy new Year Friends!

Question(s):

When would a merchant be considered past due for September 2008 sales?

Does GAN track this and when would we get notifed?

Hello,

Below is a summary of Google Affiliate Network's payment process. If you have a specific request regarding a particular advertiser, please send me an email.

- Advertisers are invoiced after the close of the month in which fees were generated by the Publisher. Payment is due 30 days from invoice.
    * September is invoiced in October.

- Google Affiliate Network agrees to pay Publishers no later than 30 days after the close of the month in which we receive payment from the Advertiser. Google Affiliate Network makes payments twice monthly (middle and end.)

- Publisher must accumulate over $50.00 in aggregate commissions to receive payment.

- The process usually takes between 45 to 60 days, from Advertiser invoice to Publisher payment.

- When a payment is issued, you will receive a payment summary email.

- Google Affiliate Network works very closely with our Advertisers to collect timely payments, to make sure that Publishers are paid in the most timely fashion possible.

Thank you,

Jamie
    jamier[at]google.com

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread