Thread: ticketmaster and ticketsnow and well ticketexchange

ticketmaster and ticketsnow and well ticketexchange
    Back in September I noticed that TicketsNow will be 'coming soon' to the Ticketmaster program at buy.at.

Checking the program details today
    In place of the Basic Referral Fees indicated above, the Ticketmaster Street Team Program will pay a Percentage Referral Fee as follows:

For all Ticketmaster TicketExchange Resale tickets:
    7% for all confirmed purchases. Commissions will be calculated based on the purchase value of the ticket and will not include taxes, shipping charges, and other similar fees.

For TicketsNow Resale tickets:
    7% (Seven percent) for all confirmed purchases. Commissions for Resale tickets will be calculated based on the purchase value of the ticket and will not include taxes, shipping charges, and other similar fees.
    I don't see any creatives in the program for TicketsNow and the link engine does not like the TicketsNow url. I assume this is coming soon?

Ticketsnow currently has their program with CJ, might still have an inhouse program also. I would guess that would be changing at some point?

I am still a bit confused on how TicketsNow will integrate in when Ticketmaster already has ticketexchange.

Affiliate Network Rep
    When you are on Ticketmaster, you will notice that Ticketmaster is not the primary ticket retailer for every venue. For example, when the Oakland As tickets go on sale you will find home game ticket links that will re-direct you to the TicketsNow pages for that game. As you are directing traffic to Ticketmaster, they want to make sure that you are still paid for the traffic that you refer to them, so they are able to monitor the traffic provided by those people who send traffic to them and thus are redirected to Ticketsnow or their other ticketing platforms.

Thus the primary difference is that when Ticketmaster is the primary ticket seller and the venue or promoter is allowing secondary tickets to be sold, you will more than likely see a link to TicketExchange (their in-house secondary ticketing platform). When Ticketmaster is not the primary retailer such as with the Oakland As, you will find links to TicketsNow.

TicketsNow does have a separate program from Ticketmaster which allows you to direct your traffic directly to TicketsNow, but their cookies do not work on Ticketmaster.

thanks, that clears things up a little for me.

4. Newsletter Signup