$50 Treasure Hunt (aka Q18)
Okay the previous questions have been (generally) easy to google , so here's something a little more devious to test you, a treasure hunt across multiple sites to find the answer to the last question. First to post the correct answer in full is the winner
1. Find Gwyneth on two of our fashion client sites add the price of the most expensive product on each site, round up to nearest whole dollar.
2. Take that value to the Green Gifts site, find "the" wreath that when rounded up to the nearest dollar comes to a fifth of the above price
3. Take the first two words in the product name and head over to Italy to search for it, count the number of results.
4. Take the number of results over to the Security Bear site, track down the Security Bear Lab Blog, find the month which has the same number of posts as the result in Italy . Record the month
5. Keg Time, storing not brewing, take the month from the Security Bear and search for it, record the "Did you mean result"
6. Fitness Video time, find the video that covers the word you found over at the Keg site
7. Over to bags and purses and search for the first name of the second presenter from the video on the fitness videos
What is the full name of the product that comes up on the search results page?
Good Hunting and Merry Christmas