Lightbulb Alexa Top 1 Million list, .Me, .Asia, .Mobi
    ME DOMAINS SURPASSES EVERYBODYS EXPECTATIONS IN DOMAIN GROWTH

The new internet domain darling Dot ME has surpasses everybody's expectations in growth.

While there are¨many websites and businesses out there that are quickly moving to secure the .me versions of their current .com domain names, at the same time it is also quite obvious that .me is not going to compete that much with .com. Instead, .me is hoping to do for web 2.0 what .com did for the original internet when it first came about. The new internet is all about social interaction and creating interest from a grassroots level. It is all about "me" in terms of websites like YouTube, MySpace, Facebook and all of the others and this is exactly what the .me domain name has a huge advantage, plus they are perfect for branding. Rather than facing .com on its own turf, .ME intends to create its own home field advantage in this area and act as a compatriot to .com rather than a competitor. It is this different approach that has made DotME the new internet darling.

DOTME has amazed exsperts with:

World record numbers of new ME domains sold, already over 3 million Me pages in google, plus after just 5 month there is already 274 Me websites in alexa's top 1 million website list! Compare this to other newly launched domain extentions:

- .ME has already 274 sites in top 1 Milllion websites.
    - .ASIA has 88 in top 1 million. - dot .Asia even launched 3-4 month before .ME did.
    - .Mobi has 227 in top 1 million - dot .Mobi even launched 2 years before .ME did.

DotME domains has surpassed everybody's expectations, and more and more internet, domain exsperts are now predicting .ME will become the 2 most valuable domain extension within a few years.

If you have not secured you're DotMe domain yet? maybe you should consider doing it soon.The Internet is all about You and .ME - and the DotME extension sure is a fast and strong growing baby.

One thing is for sure the internet is all about YOU & .ME

.ME is becoming one of the new top domains.
    I do however think .mobi will start do better soon

ABW Ambassador
    "- .ME has already 274 sites in top 1 Milllion websites"

So many, there is no room for .com

Wow, 274 sites in the top million

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    "- .ME has already 274 sites in top 1 Milllion websites"

So many, there is no room for .com

Wow, 274 sites in the top million

<snicker>

Quote Originally Posted by hotdomains5
    ME DOMAINS SURPASSES EVERYBODYS EXPECTATIONS IN DOMAIN GROWTH

The new internet domain darling Dot ME has surpasses everybody's expectations in growth.

While there are¨many websites and businesses out there that are quickly moving to secure the .me versions of their current .com domain names, at the same time it is also quite obvious that .me is not going to compete that much with .com. Instead, .me is hoping to do for web 2.0 what .com did for the original internet when it first came about. The new internet is all about social interaction and creating interest from a grassroots level. It is all about "me" in terms of websites like YouTube, MySpace, Facebook and all of the others and this is exactly what the .me domain name has a huge advantage, plus they are perfect for branding. Rather than facing .com on its own turf, .ME intends to create its own home field advantage in this area and act as a compatriot to .com rather than a competitor. It is this different approach that has made DotME the new internet darling.

DOTME has amazed exsperts with:

World record numbers of new ME domains sold, already over 3 million Me pages in google, plus after just 5 month there is already 274 Me websites in alexa's top 1 million website list! Compare this to other newly launched domain extentions:

- .ME has already 274 sites in top 1 Milllion websites.
    - .ASIA has 88 in top 1 million. - dot .Asia even launched 3-4 month before .ME did.
    - .Mobi has 227 in top 1 million - dot .Mobi even launched 2 years before .ME did.

DotME domains has surpassed everybody's expectations, and more and more internet, domain exsperts are now predicting .ME will become the 2 most valuable domain extension within a few years.

If you have not secured you're DotMe domain yet? maybe you should consider doing it soon.The Internet is all about You and .ME - and the DotME extension sure is a fast and strong growing baby.

One thing is for sure the internet is all about YOU & .ME

.ME is becoming one of the new top domains.
    I do however think .mobi will start do better soon

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

That equates to .0274%

<yepper>
    Where's the Great Life of Affiliate Marketing Hiding?

well, if alexa says so, it must be true, we all know how "accurate" alexa is. Partnership decisions rest on what alexa says.
    Last edited by 2busy; December 24th, 2008 at 08:13 PM. Reason: punctuation

ABW Ambassador
    Even if Alexa was accurate, it really wouldn't take much to get into the top million would it!

Who the heck gives a #%@$ about being in a list of the top million sites?

Imagine how proud of yourself you would be if you made it on that list

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdomains5
    The new internet is all about social interaction and creating interest from a grassroots level. It is all about "me" in terms of websites like YouTube,
    Uhh... it's me in terms of sites named youtube? Huh? And youtube.me doesn't even work, so what in the hell are you talking about?

How bad is .me doing? Its promoters have to make desperate posts like the one above.

Chet

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    If any of you mods want to get me a holiday gift, puleeze ban this .me spammer. He's not even entertaining.

Basta!!!!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

so as a new affiliate does it matter which domain I pick since .me is doing so well

Quote Originally Posted by the limit is past the sky
    so as a new affiliate does it matter which domain I pick since .me is doing so well
    Pick a domain name that is relevant to your area and possibly has a keyword or two in it if you can.

Also, go .com, everybody has done it in the past, you know unconsciously typed .com instead of .net,.org, .info. So plug that leak and get the default extension of the unconscious
    Oregon Publishing: Web Development, Graphic Design, Domains & Marketing
    Deluxe Banners Bartender's Guide Cooking Jobs

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread