I was wondering if anyone can give advice on how I can make more money with my site allstarkid.com Right now I am depending to much on amazon.com which I am losing money with. Anyone have an idea of which affiliate program I should use in addition to amazon and how I can intergate the affiliate program into my site. Your advice is much appreciated. Thanks

you got CJ, Befree, linkshare and a bunch of other networks, search the boards and join as many toy/kids merchants...but be aware some are host for the parasites.

oh, and don't end up like me...hehe, look at my epc for this month.

From reading so much posts here, I don't believe there are people really making a fortune with Amazon.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RedFish:
    From reading so much posts here, I don't believe there are people really making a fortune with Amazon.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>There are people making decent money with it, but not a fortune. I could pay my monthly bills with the money they make, but I would want more in case the train stops rolling.

-----------------------------
    It's better to write something crappy that you can improve upon later than it is to write nothing. - Comedian Mike Myers

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread