Thread: Just a Nice Thanks!

Just a Nice Thanks!
    Thanks for a great 2008 team. You have made great improvements to the ticketmaster program and cant wait for more improvements. I also thought it was very nice to receive a Christmas Card from you all and personally signed by everyone! Not many affiliate programs do that for you.

Looking forward to an even better 2009 with you all! Thanks again

"I also thought it was very nice to receive a Christmas Card from you all and personally signed by everyone!"

I agree That was very, very nice of them, especially all of them signing it. I'm not one of their uhhhh larger affiliates so that means they must've sent them to everybody, which was very nice.

Don't know the specifics for the program cos have had em kinda on the backburner cos haven't always had an easy time figuring out to use their links but am gonna make an effort to learn more this year.

From my little bit of experience I've had with a couple of them, they're a class act. (Only really have corresponded with Kim and Gabe) They both have offered assistance if I need it and I intend to work more with them this coming year. So, definitely agree with ya

Just noticed you're fairly new to here, so )

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Abingdon, Maryland
    Thanks so much for the kind feedback.

We are working to continuously improve upon the program and the network overall and thank you for your support! The team is very aware that our success is dependant upon the happiness of our affiliate partners and merchants. We are looking forward to a strong 2009!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at) or on (443) 617-4036

4. Newsletter Signup