Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    No more religious toned posts from me as all their various Holiday sales suck. And Dat's the truth.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Just Lurking
    I thought Advertising was up? Guess sales haven't followed suit?

------------------------------
    "A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Ah but wasn't yesterday the Buddhist festival of Bodhi Day?

________
    "All your commission are belong to us." - Slimeware Corporation

Just Lurking
    Ya, but I'm just as ignorant as I was yesterday. Eight step program. HA! Give me a good olde Twelve step program.

------------------------------
    "A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Thank you Mike!

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Ecom & Charlie
    I hope you have a wonderfull non-denominational
    Dec. 25th

"I did'nt get where I'm at today by worrying about how I'm going to feel tomorrow."

I'd be happy if you just never mentioned "BHO" again

ABW Ambassador
    I still haven't given up on hopes of holiday sales but I'm not counting on them. I'm an agnostic.

Wayne

~The local burglar's 'exclusion list' does little to fight crime~

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    Not to be a spoiled sport. But I haven't seen Mike or Charlie apologize to SamBay. Did I miss something?

ojmoo, now you know that just plain isn't going to happen. And, it isn't important, anyhow. What the issue is and what he end goal is, is that no people should be defamed due to their religious affiliation. That seems to be something Mike and Charlie have implicitly agreed not to do. So, be happy. Be satisfied. The goal has been achieved. A coerced apology means nothing.

If SamBay is not satisfied, let him speak. But, I feel he is big enough to be content with the outcome.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SSanf:
    ojmoo, now you know that just plain isn't going to happen. And, it isn't important, anyhow.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't that for SamBay to decide if it is important or not?

He is the one owed the apology afterall..

I think that if Haiko said Mike had to apologize he should. Kind of like dealing with kids, if you don't stick to your guns they don't learn a lesson, and keep repeating whatever it is that they did.

But if SamBay says it is ok, it is his choice to make I guess.

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

Well, we aren't kids. As far as teaching lessons of that kind, too little too late. If you haven't already internalized those learning experiences by the second or third grade, chances are you never will. Nothing to be gained at this life juncture. Best to let it go unless SamBay is unhappy about it and that is up to him.

Anyhow, for all I know Mike did apologize to SamBay. Haiko didn't say it had to be a public apology.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

Oh this is just a bit much! Can we get back to roasting Mike for calling everyone that makes money thieves? Who threw this diversion at us anyways?

I just wanted to make note that I didn't agree when SSanf said it wasn't important. It may not be important to her, but may be to other people involved.

And no one said we can't disagree, heck that is what makes this place interesting. As long as it doesn't get personally insulting or offensive. I am sure we all still have plenty of things we can argue about!

And I personally am finding all the holiday sales to be rockin this year.

Started earlier this year, hope it holds out as usual thru the end of January with all those after Holiday Sales!

Connie Berg

Well, the apology isn't important to me. It may be to SamBay. I wouldn't know. It is important to me that people not be maligned because of their religion, race, ethnic origin and so forth.

That's what I think everyone was upset over. But, I don't know. I never was big on form over substance. That's just me.

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heyder:
    Oh this is just a bit much! Can we get back to roasting Mike for calling everyone that makes money thieves? Who threw this diversion at us anyways?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

---
    Enlightened Affiliate looking for merchants with datafeeds/low reversals/great CR/no parasites.

Hey Mike do you not have a picture of yourself being crucified?

I'm sure some of these guys/gals will not be happy till they see it.

Christians, wicans, budists, islamics or whatever
    they don't have a trace of forgiveness in them some of them.

Can we not let this drop? for Christ sake this nit picking pisses me off more than anything that Mike said.

Take care
    Gordon CEO of
    YouTrek.com
    I got my parasiteware t-shirt
    <font color=red size="1">All parasites are scumbags and should be treated as such....</font><font color=blue size="1">STAMP EM OUT!!!</font>

Gordon, I think that was totally uncalled for.

I understand that you did not feel offended by Mike's posts, but some of us were.

Connie Berg

Dang! Now, we gotta lock a thread about Mike saying that he will stop making derogatory religious comments.

Maybe, it is the season. We are all on edge about sales and so forth.

I thought my original post sounded concilatory. But, nooooo....People aren't happy with Mike agreeing to be good which is a pretty darned big step for him and must have been hard for him to do.

Gees...

I've had it with this thread.

I hope people are just on edge over sales.

Expanding on orignal post:
    I sincerly hope ALL of you have a wonderfull Dec. 25. Any day you get to spend with the ones you love is a great day.
    I wish you ALL a Happy New Year because we all made it one more year in this facinating game of life.
    I hope your sales are high and your reversals low.
    Seasons Greetings
    Robert

"I did'nt get where I'm at today by worrying about how I'm going to feel tomorrow."

Blimey - how did the Buddhists get dragged into this. They're not exactly well known for their intolerance and warmaking. I don't recall the Dalai Lama calling for the burning of the infidel recently.

Actually MJCB they do or did have a very poorly armed army (non of the western world would help them) so even Buddhists do kill sometimes. I'm not saying I blame them, I've been to Tibet and I've seen and experienced what the Chinese have done with it and to the people so I don't blame them one iota for anything they do to the Chinese.

Sorry if I upset you Connie but this constant snipeing at Ecom Mike is getting beyond a joke. I agree some people may have been offended and full kudo's to Mike for saying he will stop doing it, but blimey come on this constant picking on him is really going a bit far now.

Take care
    Gordon CEO of
    YouTrek.com
    I got my parasiteware t-shirt
    <font color=red size="1">All parasites are scumbags and should be treated as such....</font><font color=blue size="1">STAMP EM OUT!!!</font>

I'm just sick and tired of Mike bringing religious, politic stuff to every thread, saying Islam is this, Muslims are that, keeping on with his biased, untrue, disrespectful posts.

As long as he stops that, which is good for everyone, I couldn't care less about an apology from him. I do not need/want it.

I respect people on this board in expressing my opinions, and expect to be respected.

OK, thanks for putting that to rest SamBay.

That should settle it and satisfy everybody.

Let's kiss and make up.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Well even Santa will be pissed at me this year. I just laid a bear trap in the fireplace, ate all his cookies (had the munchees) and now put enough scotch in his egg nog to curdle it.

"I hope you have a wonderfull non-denominational
    Dec. 25th" ....LOL. Ive got to spend tomorrow finishing up a new web site for my Jewish buddy who throws the biggest Christmas/hunacka (????) office party I attend annually. Then Raphael International Salon www.raphaelinternational.com wants another 2 point of sale systems set up before prayer call friday for their plastic surgury Botox center and Bridal Salon. Which means they really want some freebee web redesign work, since they said to bring my digital camera along. Of course they'll have a huge ME Iraqui food feast for me with doggie bags up the wazzoo and I gain 3 lbs every trip there over ummy chocolates -date candies- ME pastries -capachino etc etc. Now if only I can get snowed in so I can miss Midnight Mass and about 5 Heddonistic office parties I'll make this a non-denomination Holiday.

The best alternative to running out in the back yard naked to make snow angels and bark at the moon would be to just go Ice fishing with Gordo and WW, get drunk enough to not be able to tell a moose from a walmart greeter. Meanwhile, sales suck so bad, I'll need the number for a Salvation Army free xMas meal where they don't say grace. Maybe I'll be able to snag one of Santas elfs in the trap and pass him off to Michael Jackson for a few grand if I shave his pubic hairs.

This non denominational stuff opens up a whole new relm of possibilities. I might get hooked on it.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast