ABW Ambassador
    No Time To Learn - Will Pay For Help
    OK, I need some assistance with some WebMerge templates and files.

Basically, I'm looking for a 3 or 4 tier site structure for a website that is simply a local directory - company name, address, phone number...that kind of thing.

I really don't have the time or inclination to learn how to use WebMerge. I'll provide the csv file, the html templates and so forth and if someone could create the appropriate webmerge compatible templates and files, I'll pay $50.

If you know your way around this, it shouldn't take long. PM me if interested.

ABW Ambassador
    pm sent

ABW Ambassador
    Well, you're not messing around...that was quick. I've replied. Let me know if this is something you can help with.

I too don't have much time but need some assistance. I am sure someone who works with this on a daily basis knows what to do AND after I get things up and running, I can play and learn to add cool new things. For now here is what I need:

I am an affiliate who uses datafeeds from CJ, Share A Sale, Google Affiliate Network and LinkConnector. I want to create a massive affiliate store and need some help in doing so. I had a custom piece created for me to run my feeds through first so they are categorized the way I want them. Each product has a Main Category and Sub Category. Here is what I am looking for:

Main Category Page to include Subcategories. It would be nice to have a few products on this page to show what is in the main category, this can be random.

Then on each subcategory page I want the products to be listed 3 wide with 30 to 60 products per page with pagination to go to the next page, next page, next page, etc. This page would have a small image, product name, price, perhaps a few lines of description text, and a button for more information. When someone is interested in a product I would like them to click on the more information link/button to take them to the details page.

At the top of subcategory page I would like ALL the categories in that group to be listed so if the visitor wants to change pages, they can. Of course breadcrumbs would be great too: Home | MainCategory |ThisCategory

An example of what I want is active on my site: myinteriordecorator.com/store/

Currently I am using Popshops but when the visitor clicks it takes them to the merchant not to a detailed page on my site. I made far more money when I had the details of each product on my page but the script I was using kept shutting down my site. Not good.

The fields I have in my datafeeds are:
    MainCategory
    SubCategory
    ProductID
    ProductName
    MerchID
    MerchName
    Description
    SmallImage (I do not use)
    LargeImage (for the subcategory page before the detail page I will use width sizes because not all merchants provide small thumbnails)
    Price
    BuyLink (this takes them to the merchant to buy)
    ImpressionURL

I want to use on my index pages:
    MainCategory
    SubCategory
    ProductName
    Description (with limited characters)
    LargeImage (limited size)
    Price

I will use on my detail pages:
    MainCategory
    SubCategory
    ProductName
    Description
    LargeImage (full size)
    Price
    BuyLink (this takes them to the merchant to buy)
    ImpressionURL (CJ uses this to give you credit that you got the impression)

Please let me know if this can be done and costs to write the codes. Either PM me or email with the contact form from the site.

Thank you!!!

Rhonda Morin
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; May 3rd, 2009 at 04:57 PM. Reason: removed hotlink

I made far more money when I had the details of each product on my page but the script I was using kept shutting down my site. Not good.
    Maybe you just need to look at a better host that can handle the load or have your script fine tuned?

Julian or Marky reply about templates
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    pm sent
    Hello to Julian and Mark

I'm a Webmerge owner(FourthWord software) and would like to find a freelancer to do Webmerge templates and settings files for my projects, but don't have enough posts to send a PM.

Anyone interested in providing the service please email me at

signup@mailvillage.com

That's a tossaway email address but works fine for now.

Thanks,
    JayMan

Affiliate Manager
    You may also want to consider the folks listed on the WebMerge Consultants page:
    http://www.fourthworld.com/products/...nsultants.html
    Richard Gaskin
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any data feed on any site
    http://www.fourthworld.com

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread