Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Products that work best with women
    Hi all

I just joined this forum. I pray this is the right category to ask this question. So, experienced affiliators, which products do you think could work best with women. Assume women of all age groups from teens to late 40s.

I can think of cosmetics, pregnancy, menopause. Are there any other products that can work well, or in your experience has worked well?

Of the three above, do you think something won't work. Pls. advice.

Thanks

#1 product that works BEST with women.

Where's the Great Life of Affiliate Marketing Hiding?

And U didn't knewthis ?
    Oh By the way.
    Welcome to ABW and Happy New Year.

Stick around, read, learn, and the magic bullet thread is a really great place to start.

LOL Bob. Thanks for the welcome, and wish you a very happy new year too.

I meant Affiliate products for my website, by the way

Affiliate Products that work best with women
    Quote Originally Posted by knewthis.com
    Hi all

I just joined this forum. I pray this is the right category to ask this question. So, experienced affiliators, which products do you think could work best with women. Assume women of all age groups from teens to late 40s.
    Thanks
    I would agree with Bob in that women just want and all the they can get, but since your clause says "from teens to late 40s", I can't post what you need, because this is a family forum, and I can't post about those battery operated toys that vibrate, here...

Just use the button on the top here, and you might get lucky on your search about those things.

Outsourced Program Manager DaveAMWSO's Avatar
    "Women" is a pretty broad category to go after. Are the working women, or stay-at-home? Are the moms or single? Etc.

Otherwise the generic stuff: fashion, clothes, accessories and handbags, shoes, cosmetics, jewelry, magazines, dvds and music, stuff for their children, etc.

It's not to say anything else can't worth either....after all weights, supplements and exercise stuff would work well with women bodybuilders. Car stuff with female gear heads

In my sig I run 2 programs that might work well for your market: Baghaus handbags and Mypypeline Fitness (yoga, pre-natal fitness, etc.). Feel free to take a look and send me a note if you'd like to discuss the individual programs further.
    [B]Dave Oliver[/B] - AMWSO Affiliate Program Management Team
    [URL=http://www.amwso.com]www.amwso.com[/URL] | dave [at] amwso.com | AIM: DaveOliPM | Twitter: [URL=https://twitter.com/daveolipm]@daveolipm[/URL] |
    Programs: [URL=http://www.amwso.com/artoftea.php] Art of Tea[/URL] | [URL=http://www.amwso.net/affiliatet/eachbuyer-affiliate-program/]Eachbuyer[/URL] | [URL=https://www.facebook.com/amwso]AMWSO FB[/URL]

Cool Topic ...

I think the guys view and the ladies view would be a bit different.
    But if you ask enough people, you should get a good idea. I would
    suspect, the seasons play a big part and items flow with the time
    and place.

However, there was a extremely interesting article in Playboy
    about way back in the stone ages of the 70's that asked the question:

What is the first thing women look at when they go into a bar or nightclub?

Believe it or not, it was not the guys: It was the competition (other women) and especially the competition already hooked up with guys.

The guys to go for were the ones already hooked up with the better looking women, not the best looking guys. The clothes to get were being worn by those same ladies. If you can't best them, join them.

Overall, the little black dress, a deep pocket handbag, shoes and enough accessories to make themselves look good with some degree of originality
    seems to work.

One thing you overlooked. There are 77 million people in the Boomer age cohort. And if you follow the money, that is where it seems to have landed.

Selling 'boy toys' to boomer age women probably is a totally untapped market.
    Boomer aged guys have NO CLUE about women. The 20's aged guys are clueless about EVERYTHING. I am sure the internal mantra of all women is,
    when in doubt - GO SHOPPING.

So I suggest, you throw up a whole bunch of spagetti. Go with what sticks and brings in the most money. Good Luck.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Not a single woman has replied to this thread and most of the responses, by men, are utter nonsense.

Little respect guys. It goes a long way.

Rhia ... why would any women respond with any advice - good or bad?

I notice you just bashed the guys ... you didn't help her out either.

I suspose I could have said: Sell what you like? Or good look around and sell what you see other women wearing, using, looking at, etc. But it would have been boring to do so ... not boring to you ... but to me.

Getting up at 4 in the mornig just isn't my cup of tea.
    But trying to work my way to the 2am start up shift on Monday moring is really going to keep me in the unhappy camper state.
    Guest I should be thankful I still have my day job. 2 more and I would have been gone on the 3rd one.

Online Marketing Consultant
    You could target women in many different ways.

Gifts for husbands and their kids or families.
    Toys
    Ties
    Robes
    Etc...

Direct response and infomercial products.
    The typical buyer is female

You could try going with adult oriented products.

For Moms who stay at home, try work at home and franchise offerings.

I would highly recommend thinking of what types of women you want to reach out to and then define the products and ways to promote to them.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

http and a telephoto
    Women buy everything online, so that is why you aren't getting good feedback. If you want to sell products for women, the world of choices is very large. There isn't one answer that will work.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

I promote a wide range of products for women (and men). In the women's catagory I have had the most luck with Plus Size clothing and cosmetics.
    ~Ernie

It would be easier to list things to not try to sell to women.

The smart man stays out of theads like these
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

You know what is good womanly advise for making money on line? Do what your passion is. Do like shoes, are you a health nut?, Do you like clothing? As far as individual products there are over a million with different programs and commisssion structures. You have to sort thru them. If you have a good imagination and a good sense of humor and the ability to write or create then no matter what product you promote you should do well.
    Wear Short Sleeves!!! Support the right to bare arms!

15 years and counting
    Hi all
    I can think of cosmetics, pregnancy, menopause. Are there any other products that can work well, or in your experience has worked well?
    Of the three above, do you think something won't work. Pls. advice.
    Thanks
    If I had to give only one answer, I'll say the product that work best for all the women around me is my credit card. You can't go wrong with a woman. They like shopping, expensive cars, jewelry, exotic vacations... Don't get stuck with clich like cosmetics, pregnancy... If you had no money problems, what will you buy yourself?

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    IMhO,
    ...which products do you think could work best with women. Assume women of all age groups from teens to late 40s...
    is a very broad range to market as one group.

I think if you break your target market into age groups, you may have an easier time identifying products.

1) Tweeners
    2) Teens - 13-19
    3) 20-29
    4) 30-39
    5) 40-49

Think you should entertain the idea of adding the 50+ group as well.

Thanks for all the advice people. I see there is a bit of a problem here because of the age-grouping. Since it would make no sense if I give a percent split of the different age groups, I thought I shall give you the major topics that women read on my website:

1. Marriage, Love, Child care, pregnancy and divorce
    2. Health
    3. Fashion Trends
    4. Beauty Tips

I wanted a general insight since I can target the women with the most attractive of offers available rather than just the health or cosmetics stuff.

In the real world, I teach a whole passle of college age women or college attending women. In general they are highly motivated, competent people. Their are there to
    improve their lives, job options and meet people. Some are married, some are not, some have been married and a good number are stuck in the single parent role:

For these single parent women, child care is the one over riding problem: who is going to do it and can I trust them with the most important person in my live, my kid.

That's where I would focus.

For women in general, apparel in general. That's all there is to it.

For confirmation of this, go to any mall in America and see for yourself: mostly women, mostly apparel shops, mostly apparel being brought up to the checkout counter.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

http and a telephoto
    Maybe I am atypical, but I rarely shop for apparel and shoes AT ALL, lol. I shop for electronics (computer and photo).

Moms need clothes for kids though, all the time. And shoes for kids. When my kids were young I shopped by catalog and mail order as much as possible. (Dare I say the internet wasn't for shopping yet back then). JCPenny catalog got most of my business because it had what I needed, clothes lasted and they had good sales.

Your 1. is VERY broad and really covers much more than can be covered in one thread If *we* knew what those woman would purchase we would *all* be rich
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

I am still trying to get over the fact that net4biz actually READS the articles in Playboy...
    Dyan Carlson
    ["My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness."- The Dalai Lama

I think you should sell products that interest you and that you have experience using (and buying online).

During some research that I have done I have found:

1) Marketing towards women is smart because they make about 80% of the purchasing decisions in the household

2) The key is finding the right emotional hot buttons that they will respond to (in both images and text) so knowing exactly who your audience is and what their problems are will get you a long way into creating something they just can't live without

So I would say that you are on the right track with your target audience and like others have said you just need to narrow it down and find something that you are passionate about in order to create content that they will appreciate. Good luck and Happy New Year!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast