Mega Launch...Giving 100% Commission on the very first sale. This one is a winner
    Pull Your Ex Back - Guaranteed ways to win your Ex lover back.

Sales Page

Affiliate Page

The product pays 75% of $39 after clickbank fee.

I am paying 100% commission on your "very first sale" of pull your ex back e-book for the first 20 affiliates. This is not any sort of contest but a way to get you guys to try this product out and see how well this truly converts.

It's based on first come first serve therefore either post here or PM me with your clickbank id and paypal email. All payments would be made via paypal only. And this is only valid for the first 20 affiliates.

On top of that I am offering "12 different landing page templates" for your convenience and other affiliate tools which would help you get started right away.

Once you have made your first sale...Please let me know either via Pm or contact me on the affiliate email mentioned in the affiliate tools page for instant payment into your paypal.

All the best, I am always open to new suggestions and recommendations therefore fire away.

This product was approved on the 26th and I already have numbers with a lot of affiliates already selling it-

Crazy Conversion Rates-

2 Affiliates got sales @ 1:7 and 1:9 today.

Jump on this right away and see your sales soar....

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; January 2nd, 2009 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Refunded, removed links and moved to the cafe

ABW Ambassador
    "Guaranteed ways to win your Ex lover back"

and how may ask can you guarantee something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    "Guaranteed ways to win your Ex lover back"

and how may ask can you guarantee something like that?
    Because humans are driven by psychology and by taking certain specific steps tables can be turned in your favor . Cheers.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanman
    Because humans are driven by psychology and by taking certain specific steps tables can be turned in your favor . Cheers.

Cut the sales pitch crap. You can't guarantee that people will win their ex lover back. What a load of crap

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    I like this one the best.

WARNING: These secrets are not for everyone!

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Err...it's guaranteed 'cos you can get your money back if it doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by VampireSkunk
    Err...it's guaranteed 'cos you can get your money back if it doesn't work
    Exactly...That's why it has a money back guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    Cut the sales pitch crap. You can't guarantee that people will win their ex lover back. What a load of crap
    Psychologists and relationship advisors charge people hundreds per hour just to teach this stuff yet they guarantee nothing....But that's the guarantee with this product. You get your ex back and if not satisfied you get a refund.

This isn't one of those money making products which are trying to scam people out of their money. This book has useful applicable techniques which have been field tested and are proven to work. It's a long term product therefore one can bank upon it. Amazon sells thousands self-help books of similar kind.

Thanks for the kind words ...I appreciate it.

"At this point of time, I only have 106 copies in store for public consumption..."

The files get used up when they are downloaded?
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by missdonna
    "At this point of time, I only have 106 copies in store for public consumption..."

A good call to action helps the affiliates.

Quote Originally Posted by missdonna

This is a limited time offer!!!

This secret is so valuable I'm only selling 106 copies and the first 105 are gone! Really, honest! What are you waiting for???

LOL

Maybe that statement is

Read this page IMMEDIATELY… It could be gone in the next few hours! Why? Because this page contains almost "ILLEGAL" Mind control tactics which are so powerful that they can be misused.
    LOL

You must think we are all a bunch of idiots here.

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy
    LOL

You must think we are all a bunch of idiots here.
    You guys aren't into clickbank I guess. But again....Thanks for the kind words .

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for the super big help on adword tips, you have some killer words. Maybe THE killer word, I am scared to post it here so it doesn't fall into the wrong hands, it isn't for everyone... so if you can't handle it - don't look. "Who".

And i only have 5 who's left to use on adwords, so act fast!!

Ryanman, it is simple. You are lying about having 106 copies to sell. You are promoting others to lie. So what you are selling is lies. Why would anyone want to sell lies when they can sell a quality product? You are exactly what is wrong with clickbank. You knowingly sell BS and do it to desperate people in the hopes of cashing in.

Essentially, you are a scumbag. Don't mistake that for a kind word, you are what is wrong in the world. People capitalizing on other's misery.

Quote Originally Posted by chetf
    You knowingly sell BS and do it to desperate people in the hopes of cashing in.

Essentially, you are a scumbag. Don't mistake that for a kind word, you are what is wrong in the world. People capitalizing on other's misery.
    Chetf, how can you say that about a great title like Pull Your Ex Back ? Maybe I should read the book
    I have an ex from 22 years ago (I was still a teen) and I've been e-mailing him now for 2 years but he's so elusive ...
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

So is this forum all about unnecessary name calling and arguing?

Talking
    Pull Your Ex Back - Guaranteed ways to win your Ex lover back..
    This book may be a good book for those that were dumped:

http://forum.abestweb.com/attachment...tid=3041&stc=1

But, what about those of us that did the dumping?

I don't think we can use that book, because we don't want that ex back, anyway...

I guess the admin needs to look into this.

ABW Ambassador
    You admit to lying to promote your product, yes or no?

You suggest to affiliates to lie to promote your product, yes or no?

We both know the answer to those two questions right? All I need to do is scroll up and check. So now that we have it confirmed you will lie and suggest to others to lie for this product, what does that say about the product? About you?

I suggest anyone who thinks I am giving Ryan an unfair hard time, read his page copy. Read his posts.

As the economy gets worse, there will be more and more bottom feeders coming here. You don't need to lie to get sales, you don't need to cash in on other people's misery, you don't need to sell people crap. That is no way to make a living.

Chet

So is this forum all about unnecessary name calling and arguing?
    No, this forum is about honest affiliates trying to make an honest living in an industry that's inundated with dishonest players.

There are way too many individuals and companies in this industry that appear willing to make a buck at any cost. The sad thing is that many feel that lying and cheating is the normal way that people do business and see absolutely nothing wrong with following that model.

Unfortunately Clickbank has a reputation for being a haven for marketers that lie, stretch the truth, manipulate images and post phony testimonials to help sell digital products that are seldom worth what they are being sold for. The fact that you've chosen Clickbank to market your product and the fact that you've chosen to lie in your ad copy provides us with an indication that you are exactly what we expect from Clickbank.

Frankly, I find find the fact that you thought that we were an audience for this this type of marketing insulting.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Admin Note: Advertising Fee refunded, links removed and thread moved to Cafe'

LMAO this is by far the best thread of 2009

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread