Question CPA Warehouse Affiliate Program
    Hi Guys,

Wish you all a very Happy New Year 2009.

I would like to know if the CPA Warehouse Affiliate Program is the good affilaite program to promote.

I would really appreciate if anyone who has the experience in CPA Warehouse Affiliate Program can share the experience.

Regds,
    Nipen

ABW Ambassador
    This should tell ya something
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=74003
    May 30th, 2006, 09:21 PM

I think that their affiliate program has changed a LOT in the last few months. We started promoting them in October and did well. We've had great responses any time we have had questions or problems.
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

http and a telephoto
    Something to remember, CPA Networks aren't "affiliate programs", they are affiliate *networks*. They work with advertisers, they aren't the advertiser themselves. They may have their own products as part of the network, but they are a conglomeration of offers, usually leads based.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Online Marketing Consultant
    Hi Nook,

CPA Warehouse no longer exists. It has become the AsSeenOnTVNetwork Affiliate Program and I run it. We have changed a ton of things in it and have many exclusive offers.

Please let me know if you ever need anything for it and I will be more than happy to get it for you.

Best,

Adam
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerblader
    Hi Nook,

CPA Warehouse no longer exists. It has become the AsSeenOnTVNetwork Affiliate Program and I run it. We have changed a ton of things in it and have many exclusive offers.

Please let me know if you ever need anything for it and I will be more than happy to get it for you.

Best,

Adam
    Hey, Adam, I just went to your AsSeenonTV site and put in an application. Eager to try these products on a couple of shopping sites.
    Generate more fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by writerguy
    Hey, Adam, I just went to your AsSeenonTV site and put in an application. Eager to try these products on a couple of shopping sites.

Sounds good. Let me go get you approved in. BTW I was planning on making the program announcement on Monday or Tuesday so we will be paying for an ad here. Just a quick note for the mods.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

There you go!

There you go!
    Thanks, Adam. Got it.

One question: The "welcome" email speaks of submitting a W9 -- but part of the application process involved filling out an online W9.

Do I need to do both? Or has the W9 been filed with the application?
    Generate more fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by writerguy
    Thanks, Adam. Got it.

One question: The "welcome" email speaks of submitting a W9 -- but part of the application process involved filling out an online W9.

Do I need to do both? Or has the W9 been filed with the application?

The one should be good. If something else is needed, I'll reach out to you. Let me know if you need anything =0).

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Adam,

I found CPA Wearhouse about 3 years ago, when I was looking for As on TV products. I was glad to see the name change a while back, but have always been a bit hesitant to do too much with what did appear, at least to many others, to be a "typical CPA network".

While I have had only limited success with CPAWearhouse/AsOnTVNetwork, you do have a lot of really good As On TV product offers, and seeing that the network is now in the hands of a legitimate, honest affiliate marketing prorofession, I will be expanding my utilization of your network and doing more promotion of your product offers.

One additional I really like the fact that you now send out email notices when product offers end and when new offers are added. A really good addition to this would be similar notifications when prices change.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Thanks AffHound. Our prices don't normally change but I will ensure that we do update and notify you when/if they do. Let me know if I can do anything for you or get you anything for any of the offers. We have a couple new ones launching next week as well =0).

Hi Nook,

Best,

Adam
    Hi Adam,

Thanks for your reply. I would like to promote the products and I have filled up the form on AsSeenOnTV site but didnot got any reply.

Pl advise.

Nipen

Thanks
    Hi Guys,

I am very happy to see the prompt responses.

Keep up the good work!
    Nipen

Well I love asseen on tv!! nice to see management here!
    Wear Short Sleeves!!! Support the right to bare arms!

Hi Nook,

I"m going to go through more applications tonight and over the weekend. If you haven't heard from me by Monday afternoon, please send an email directly to ariemer @ livemercial.com.

Looking forward to working with you!

Adam

NookMall,

I'm trying to email you but the email you provided keeps bouncing back. Can you send me an email with a good time to call you?

Thanks,

Adam

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your reply.

I have sent you a mail from nipensingha[a]gmail.com

Kindly reply to my mail.

Nipen

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread