Swimsuitsforall.com All sales voided for 3 months
    I just checked what is going on with this crappy merchant and I saw that all sales are voided from Sep to Dec. Only one or two are still pending and the lock date is after 45 days. Not to mention that I have processing sales from September

I just don't understand why they are doing that, so I contacted them and the manager said that they are moving on to CJ.

Well, is this a good reason to reverse all my sales? Some days they even had 400% revert rate.

Any one affiliated with them?
    And one more question: What is SAS doing to protect us from such scams?

BTW: I will remove their links ASAP!
    Last edited by ivantk; January 2nd, 2009 at 01:30 PM.

There is recent increase of scams with affiliates by SAS advertisers.

They also list affiliate sites on the bottom of every page that in return link back to their site that over rights the orgional affiliates cookies !! I wonder who owns the affiliate site ???

Antisocial Media Expert ProWebAddict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ivantk
    And one more question: What is SAS doing to protect us from such scams?
    Valid question.

Let's see if it gets answered.

Quote Originally Posted by kse
    They also list affiliate sites on the bottom of every page that in return link back to their site that over rights the orgional affiliates cookies !! I wonder who owns the affiliate site ???
    I haven't notice that. This is completely crazy. Believe it or not I have been affiliated with them for 3 years and they have been one of my top selected programs. And 3 months ago the problem starts. Since then I am keeping their links as a fool and now I am feeling that way.

I don't know what to say, but they are not the only program shitting me. Because of such programs I am 50% less my earnings.

We don't have time to change links and change links to test all merchants. I hope SAS will take action and filter all shitty merchants that scam affiliates.

15 years and counting
    I hate to say that but it seems Swimsuitsforall prefers Commission Junction affiliates to Shareasale affiliates. Check their affiliate page. htpp:// www. swimsuitsforall.com/CS_affiliates.asp

Swimsuitsforall is also a merchant on OneCause. htpp:// www. onecause.com/merchants?query=swimsuitsforall
    As Sharesale is real time, you can make a sale, this sale is reported in SAS interface but your sale can be switched and affected to CJ at the last second by a OneCause member (or an other CJ affiliate).
    The affiliate manager has to decide who to credit and a parasite always win at this game because their cookie will always be the last.
    OneCause offers 2% cashback (and an instant cookie) Can you beat that?

Listing two affiliate sites at the bottom of every page is really dumb. Tell that idiot running their affiliate program what you think!
    Isaac Ashkenazie
    732-927-7002 ext 402
    Isaac[at]swimsuitsforall.com

Just be careful, with merchants on several networks, Sharesale CAN'T protect you as an affiliate.

I'm really sorry to here of this. The company itself is terrific from a consumer point of view. I've purchased articles from them and been very happy with the quality of the merchandise and the speed of delivery. Pity they don't seem to value affiliates.
    <a href="http://www.buzzymultimedia.com/afpr.html"><font color="#FF0000">Buzzy Multimedia Publishing Affiliate Program</font></a>--<a href="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=13023"><font color="#FF0000">SAS Sign-Up</font></a>
    7-15% Commision, 180 Cookies, Bonuses
    <a href="http://www.buzzymultimedia.com">Earn Buzzy Bucks Promoting Sci-Fi & Fantasy Audio Books and Wicked Cool T-Shirts</a>

Zeus, thanks for your on-point reply. I will take that in mind when selecting merchants.

Here is the affiliate manager:

Blue Cherry Group LLC
    1684 Dahill Road
    Brooklyn, NY 11223
    sales @ BlueCherryGroup. com

It seems they don't know what affiliate marketing means.

15 years and counting
    BlueCherryGroup? They manage many affiliate programs and are heavy on Search Engines Marketing. They need to spare some time for training.

Swimsuitsforall has two different AMs listed for CJ and SAS and it's not even accurate.
    I got an Happy Holiday email from BlueCherryGroup and they have Swimsuitsforall listed. I'm going to give them my best wishes for this new year and the years to come...

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    BlueCherryGroup? They manage many affiliate programs and are heavy on Search Engines Marketing. They need to spare some time for training.

Swimsuitsforall has two different AMs listed for CJ and SAS and it's not even accurate.
    I got an Happy Holiday email from BlueCherryGroup and they have Swimsuitsforall listed. I'm going to give them my best wishes for this new year and the years to come...
    Give them the "one finger salute" Zeus
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

15 years and counting
    You read my mind, Mike.

ABW Ambassador
    Swimsuitsforall has a prominent link to WatchandBuy at the bottom of every page, which is an affiliate site. So visitors you send may click to go to WatchandBuy and then come back after clicking on the affiliate links on WatchandBuy which will overwrite your cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by sam_park
    Swimsuitsforall has a prominent link to WatchandBuy at the bottom of every page, which is an affiliate site. So visitors you send may click to go to WatchandBuy and then come back after clicking on the affiliate links on WatchandBuy which will overwrite your cookie.
    They also link to another affiliate site plussizeyellowpages on every page as well. I pulled their links....

I use to do good with them and it looks like things changed in September. Looking at my stats since September 1st I show 32 sales. Out of those 32 sales I show:

7 sales still processing between 9/2/08 - 10/10/08 (Just plain processing, not w/ pending lock date).

8 Sales Reversed - 5 for Repeat Order (OneCause?) and 2 for Bad Credit Card

4 Sales Approved

13 Sales Pending with a Lock Date

Definitely a program that needs to be looked into including the pending sales
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

The same situation with me in processing sales. I have contacted the SAS support, and the person is very responsive, but to that moment there is no solution. On the top of the crap, I have received an email from Swimsuitsforall that my sales dropped and they hate to lose my business. Yes, I am not a fool to send them free traffic.

Many of the merchants have different commission structures and some of them are less than the % for credit cart processing fee.

I hate to say that but it seems this year it will be better to put adsense ads instead of sending free traffic to merchants.

15 years and counting
    If you're still working with Swimsuitsforall. Be careful.
    Here's an email I received today:
    "We are consolidating our affiliate program onto one network. All new coupons, deals and offers will only be made available on our primary network."
    I've the feeling they are going to close their program at Shareasale pretty soon.

"We are consolidating our affiliate program onto one network. All new coupons, deals and offers will only be made available on our primary network."
    I got that too. Why couldn't they just say who their primary network is?

My understanding it is CJ

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    just in relation to blue cherry group...

I just noticed that Blue Cherry Group took over management of FineJewelers.com affiliate program. There is now google advertising on the front page, a link to a 'forum' on a different website at the bottom of the page, which of course displays other competing merchant banners, and a link to a 'vigilance' organization which kindly displays direct links to all of the sponsors of the organization. So, 3 leaks off of the home page, though the most glaring is the google ads.

I contacted BCG, and they replied that they would look at it on monday when that manager came in.....
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

Quote Originally Posted by kse
    My understanding it is CJ
    SFA confirmed that in an email received today. I have now removed them.

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread