Thread: "In The Spotlight" ~ Featured AM Navigator Clients

Lightbulb "In The Spotlight" ~ Featured AM Navigator Clients
    Dear Affiliates,

The start of the new year seems to be a perfect time to start new things. Keeping this thread will be one of the new things I'll be doing... Merchants that will be put in the spotlight here are the merchants I want to draw your attention to (be it because of their uniqueness and great potential, or because of the performance that other affiliates are already registering with them). I hope you will find this thread of help in finding your next gold mine.

Today, I would like to draw your attention to the program that could be viewed as seasonal, but it's not. I am talking about the BackyardBargain.com's affiliate program. Here's the latest program's performance stats:

Beautiful conversion rate (directly tied to their competitive prices), 0% reversals, exclusivity to the ShareASale affiliate network... all of this makes them a winner in this vertical.

Website redesign, and addition of more products are on the way; but with the above stats they are already worth a close attention.

Geno

Happy weekend, everyone! I hope your weather is as sunny it is outside my study's window, and you're enjoying your day.

If you have moment to put up a few links over this weekend, please consider an affiliate program that due has had a record-breaking month in December 2008 - the GourmetStation.com's affiliate program [run both on AvantLink and on ShareASale]. Here's the past 30-days ShareASale stats for this program:

The above screenshot speaks louder than any words, and makes this program both occupy the #2 spot in ShareASale's Gourmet category, and make it one of ShareASale's Top 100 programs too.

So if you have a few spare minutes after reading this, put up a couple GourmetStation's links, shoot me an e-mail, and I'll credit your affiliate account $5.00 GenoBucks to say "thanks".

Geno

We are having a great month at the Forbes.com affiliate program [announced here]:

If you run a business- or finance-related website, we would love to have you aboard this program too.

Join the Forbes program here, and your first 5 leads by next Friday (01/23), and I will PayPal you an extra $10 GenoBucks bonus on top of your commissions.

Geno

Today my spotlight is on the HomelivingStyle.com's affiliate program. I had to wait for these two transactions to confirm, and now that they have, I am happy to announce that on 17 January we've had an affiliate sell close to $7,000 worth of furniture within some 35 minutes, and earned $691+ in commissions. Both sales occurred on the same day as the customer's first click on the affiliate link. Here's the screenshot of the two beautiful transactions.

If you are not yet aboard the HomelivingStyle's program, I invite you to join it today.

I guess, the economy isn't that bad after all...

Geno

Camera and camcorder bags seem to be pretty recession-proof from what I've been noticing over the 33 days following Christmas.

Today I would like to draw everyone's attention to the M-Rock's Affiliate Program. M-Rock is the manufacturer of all camera and camcorder bags they sell, and it is only on their website that people can find the best prices on their products.

Here's the current M-Rock.com's affiliate program statistics:

As you can see, the conversion has been pretty steady (between 2.3% and 2.7%), and the reversal rate is at 0% (in fact, since less than 3% of all M-Rock's online orders get reversed, this merchant has made it a rule not to reverse affiliate transactions unless outright fraud is taking place).

If you have a travel-, photo- or video-related website or blog, come join this program today! We're paying the following GenoBucks to active affiliates in this program (i) $5.00 for putting up links, (ii) $5.00 for sending in your first sale, (iii) $15.00 for sending in your second sale, and (iv) $50.00 for reaching a total of $500 in referred orders!

Geno

Here's how the Funetics affiliate program converts for niche sites:

We want affiliates to start more niche websites like these, and we're now both paying affiliates to do this and providing some free content for affiliates to start with [details here].

Looking forward to having more affiliates jump aboard this early reading affiliate program.

Geno

Turning my spotlight onto the DownPillows.com's affiliate program today.

If you are not selling the luxury pillows, comforters and feather beds that this merchant is offering, you're missing out! Here's the current program stats:

>>>>>>>> Partner with Down Pillows today

ScrubsAndBeyond.com's affiliate sales are growing, and today I would like to turn the spotlight on this merchant's affiliate program. Here's the graph that shows the recent growth in affiliate-referred sales:

We are paying GenoBucks cash bonuses for getting active with this program, as well as for achieving different performance levels [full details here], and we're also running a March 2009 promo where in addition to our regular activation, second-sale and other bonuses, we are paying $20 GenoBucks for reaching $399 (or more) in March sales [details here]

If you are not yet aboard this program, I invite you to join it today. We're looking forward to partnering with more affiliates in promotion of Scrubs & Beyond.

Geno

9. Newsletter Signup