House of Nutrition Didn't Track
    We received the House of Nutrition product today, but no sale showing in CJ. We have had good luck with them in the past.

I had the same experience earlier this year. Never tracked. Forgot about it until your post.

ABW Ambassador
    I haven't seen any orders since October 08. Not sure if it is the tracking issue.

John, did you check with CJ/merchant about your missing sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfly
    I haven't seen any orders since October 08. Not sure if it is the tracking issue.

John, did you check with CJ/merchant about your missing sale?
    My last sale for them was Nov 18. It's hard to say, but it could be a cookie management issue on my wife's computer. We try to clear all cookies first to make a good test.

As far as contacting someone. I'll try to make time for that, but sometimes it's such a pain just getting someone to look at it.

I haven't seen any sales for House of Nutrition either since they went under new affiliate management around October.

Email the new affiliate manager at ebgreen@gmail for any information you needed to help boost your sales or more information about the largest vitamin and supplement store on the net.

House of Nutrition just doesn't care. Since the failed tracking on 12/23/2008 I have tried every avenue with a dead end. The CJ mail gave no response. Two different affiliate contact email addresses gave no response.

I did get Bob on the phone in Yonkers and he said he would check on it and get back with me. That was 1/15/2009 and nothing so my conclusion is that we don't matter.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by John Powell
    House of Nutrition just doesn't care. Since the failed tracking on 12/23/2008 I have tried every avenue with a dead end. The CJ mail gave no response. Two different affiliate contact email addresses gave no response.

I did get Bob on the phone in Yonkers and he said he would check on it and get back with me. That was 1/15/2009 and nothing so my conclusion is that we don't matter.
    That's too bad.

I was doing pretty good with House of Nutrition back in 2007. Not sure why the sales simply went down down in 2008 with the same sites and same amount of traffic. I've started to replace their links with other health merchants since last summer.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread