Weight Loss or Commission Lost?
    I was going to add some weight loss companies to one of my sites and found this from these two companies.

eDiets com has more leaks than I can count.

medifast1 com When you visit the site directly it works fine but when you visit with an affiliate link I am getting an error page stating:

We are currently upgrading our servers and encountered a problem with your last request. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience.

If you would like to place an order over the phone or have any questions, please call Customer Care at 1-800-XXX-XXXX.
    Anyone have any recommendations for a clean weight loss program?

jacked by sylon

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    West Covina, CA
    I've got a medifast link on one of my sites and it is working fine - click and it goes to proper landing page.

South Beach Diet, Sonoma Diet, and Duke Diet are all pretty good programs, but they are all with LS.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, thereís no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Thanks BurgerBoy but unfortunately nutisystem is with linkshare

It doesn't look like eDiets has any leaks with their affiliate program, other than a small customer service phone number on the signup page. I'm promoting it, and the links I've been using all go to a signup form, and not to the main website.

What leaks do you see?

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread