Thread: Item Based Tracking for AC Lens CJ

Affiliate Manager
    Item Based Tracking for AC Lens CJ
    Great news for 2009! ACLens.com and LensCatalogue.co.uk will be adding item based tracking this week for CJ affiliates. Now all of our CJ affiliates will get detailed reports showing what products are selling for you on both sites.

The additional information will allow our affiliates to better manage ppc spend, focus marketing on particular products/categories that do best in your situation, and much more.

We'll be extending new terms twice to avoid any problems with tracking. The first term, going out today or tomorrow, will have old and new tracking in place. We'll then extend another term next week with only the new tracking in place.

There is no change in commission, return days, or performance thresholds. Simply accept the new terms as they come over and you're set.

We hope this is yet another way AC Lens can help our valued partners increase conversions, earnings, and profitability.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Bob

Affiliate Manager
    The final terms for Item-Based Tracking were just extended to all CJ affiliates. We're getting great feedback already and it should only get better.

A few things of note when reviewing your item based tracking reports. You may notice some items coming over with no title and a zero dollar value. Those are rebate forms requested by the customer. We've included that information to give you an idea of how many of your viewers actually use rebates and if you should use those types of creatives on your site.

Also, prices are coming over before coupons are applied. That will be adjusted shortly.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Bob

Affiliate Manager
    Ok we made a change to the way item based tracking works. You will now see an additional line item with a negative dollar amount. This negative item is a redeemed coupon code.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe we're the first retailer to show detailed coupon usage to affiliates. I can see quite a few new benefits.

You will now see which coupons work best so you can concentrate your efforts toward those types of offers. Additionally, you'll see the percentage of your orders that use a coupon, the dollar amount of coupon usage monthly, among quite a bit more data that will help you make critical decisions for your website and partnership with AC Lens.

I hope these changes help. Contact me if you have questions.

Bob

4. Newsletter Signup