Treasure Hunt, Part 3 : The Office Hunt.
Okay so here we go, the latest treasure hunt, $75 on offer.
1. $25 for the first person to post the correct answer (the price) to question 5
2 $50 for the first person to post the correct answer to question 8
1. Head over to the garage and record how much it costs to buy a mechanic for three years.
2. Pick some flowers , find the best Wreath you can afford within the same budget as the Mechanic.
3. Need to work on those wrinkles, take the tree from the wreath in three add the obvious fruit and search. Grab the product ID of the Moisture Cream.
4. After the cream treatment it's time to throw on some finery, head over to where Bentley and Lamborghini are on display. Subtract the number of letters from the numbers in the Moisture cream product ID and find a Pendant for that number in dollars. Record the listed diamond weight for that product.
5. Head over to the diamond district, multiply the diamond weight by 10. Find the BYOR and find an EC VG D VS1 of the new diamond weight, record the price.
6. Back to the root of management, find the dropped down, fourth listed (alphabetically) affiliate program that has a program ID number closest to the diamond price above.
7. Now head for a work out on your iPod and search for the the first word of the program you found in 6, grab the member with a picture and their work town.
8. And now, for $50.... list all the amwso clients that have an office in the same state as that town.
Just checking that Julian isn't online before I post.... ok the coast is clear