Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    What's the word? Rhia7's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    9,578
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

  2. #2
    Outsourced Program Manager TrishaLyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2008
    Location
    San Leandro, CA
    Posts
    1,049
    Very cool links, thanks for sharing Rhia!

  3. #3
    Affiliate Manager FDC's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2008
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL
    Posts
    104
    Ya, I'll take a look.

    I find the biggest hurdle is just doing it, on a daily basis- you know, getting the motivation.

  4. #4
    ABW Ambassador writerguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2005
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    3,248
    Quote Originally Posted by FDC
    Ya, I'll take a look.

    I find the biggest hurdle is just doing it, on a daily basis- you know, getting the motivation.
    You're absolutely right there, FDC. It really takes a commitment. The bloggers who blog regularly are the ones who get the traffic.
    Generate more fake news.

  5. #5
    What's the word? Rhia7's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    9,578
    Quote Originally Posted by writerguy
    You're absolutely right there, FDC. It really takes a commitment. The bloggers who blog regularly are the ones who get the traffic.
    The tips are good. I'm still stuck on creating a Wordpress blog -- I used to post regularly at one time on Blogger but the Sultan issue stopped that.
    When I finally decide on a Wordpress structure, then the writing comes easily to me.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

  6. #6
    ABW Ambassador purplebear's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    3,960
    Thanks gonna come back to these links.....still haven't started one that I told myself was gonna do last year

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2009
    Posts
    4
    Blog Writing Tips from MarketingProfs
    The article on implementing a successful business blog, dissects the steps of selecting development tools, working out a content plan for launch, making a debut, developing a style and personality, handling responses, monitoring consumer discussion on your subject.
    ____________

    cristina12

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2005
    Posts
    1,537
    Hint: If you are techno-wizard, the following business situation has humgeous growth potential - set up Wordpress blogs for people on their hosting account for a fee.

    We just did a research thingy on this idea - WHOA, massive demand, NO supply.

    In fact if you can prove you are really good at it and come up with a REAL business plan, I have a couple of VC contacts who might but some seed money in your pocket
    and I am not talking about chump change either.

  9. #9
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    1,263
    Quote Originally Posted by net4biz
    Hint: If you are techno-wizard, the following business situation has humgeous growth potential - set up Wordpress blogs for people on their hosting account for a fee.

    We just did a research thingy on this idea - WHOA, massive demand, NO supply.

    In fact if you can prove you are really good at it and come up with a REAL business plan, I have a couple of VC contacts who might but some seed money in your pocket
    and I am not talking about chump change either.
    Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but are you kidding me? You can find any number of hosts that use cPanel and Fantastico and you can have WordPress installed in a couple of clicks. Or, better yet, search Google for wordpress hosting and you'll find plenty of sites that will do this for you.
    Hi, I'm a signature.

  10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Tips For Writing Good Text Links?
    By MINDsprinter in forum Midnight Cafe'
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: September 12th, 2006, 05:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •