ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Mike I mistakingly wiped out the last e mail on sale I made. 59.95 I believe.
    Can it be resent or how does the plan all work for getting totals tallied for payment???

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    WW the merchant secure cart area tags all referral sales with the Affiliate ID. Every affiliate sale e-mail notice has the sales order # ,date and net sales amount. If you know the approximate date of sale or can furnish a few salesorder #'s the office staff can look back and find that $59.95 sale tagged with your ID and send you a copy.

No biggie if you just put a notation on the order list come payment request time and I'll ear mark it for commission payment.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> No biggie if you just put a notation on the order list come payment request time and I'll ear mark it for commission payment. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you saying???
    I have to keep track of sales??????????

WW

ABW Ambassador
    No snipe at Mike here, but must say, there are plentay of merchants where an affiliate should WISH to be saddled with that responsibility.

------------------------------
    "It be's dat way sumtimes." ~ Coco B. Ware

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    WW the reason for getting e-mail notices of every sale you referred to Holdup Suspenders is so I never have to hear sales don't track or clicks don't convert. It is clearly spelled out your to use a real, not throwaway, e-mail account and keep theses notices as your record of proof of sales commission due. The moment you have 25.00 in commissions due you can request immediate payment upon e-mailing me a summary listing of these sale notices.

Holdup's Staff verifies the order#'s weren't cancelled by the buyer. Return rate YTD for 5 years is less then 0.002%. You can inquire about a suspicious order for 200 pairs of suspenders 5 minutes after the order is placed. Any order placed over 200.00 is personally verified by phone, CC banking and delivery address verification information ...no exceptions.

You'll find the same policy in the brick-n-mortar reseller world has been in place for 40 years. To get commission payment as a Tax ID'd reseller for any distributor or merchant I have to mail or fax completed sales information to my company account rep. Holdup suspenders keeps order# detailed records back to 1996 available on their inhouse computer network.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    ya well thats all fine and dandy,
    Changed computers, now have to reset up second system to find flipping e mail verifications
    So besides no click through or stats info available for us we are basically administering the program ourself.
    If someone wants to run a program they should be providing us info when we reach $25 so we can verify, and not leaving it up to us to have to let them know when we think we have enough to get paid

A VERY PO'd affiliate

WW

topic is close enough; how long does it take to get approval response for this program?

_____
    I earned something? Who screwed up?

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread