ABW Ambassador Stephanie Lichtenstein's Avatar
    New York
    Talking Train Signal Donates $10,000 for Affiliate Summit Charity - Breast Cancer Foundation
    Hello Team,

ShoeMoney posted a Charity Auction on his blog that at Affiliate Summit he would wear the winners logo the entire conference night events included. The money fundraised will go to the Official Affiliate Summit Charity, the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Train Signal became a part of the Shoemoney auction for Charity and were the highest bidders for Affiliate Marketers Give Back.

We are proud to be managing such an exceptional affiliate program. Hats off to Train Signal for donating even more. Train Signal won the contest bidding at $5,200.00. What makes me most proud is that they had allotted more money so they decided to donate the entire amount of $10,000!

Train Signal will be available at Affiliate Summit and you can spot ShoeMoney there wearing their logo the entire conference. Come by the Andy Rodriguez Consulting Booth 323 to meet Train Signal and get some goodies. email me at or message me on Twitter if you want to arrange a meeting time or check for ARC Merchant updates during the conference. We look foward to meeting with our affiliate partners there!
    @MicroSteph | Stephanie Lichtenstein
    President of Micro Media Marketing
    Outsourced Social Media Management
    Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein

"What makes me most proud is that they had allotted more money so they decided to donate the entire amount of $10,000!"

You've got reason to be. That was a really classy thing for them to do.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread