Thread: Lead visitors back to your site, FREE with LeadBack.com

Talking Lead visitors back to your site, FREE with LeadBack.com
    Attention all buy.at affiliates! Now through June 30th, sign up to promote your site for FREE on the world’s largest online advertising network with LeadBack.com.*

What is LeadBack.com?
    LeadBack.com advertises your site to people who have already viewed your web pages – bringing them back to you so you can generate more conversions.

LeadBack.com uses Advertising.com – the world’s largest online advertising network with over 90% reach – to ensure we reach your audience as they browse their favorite web sites.

What are the benefits?
    • Revenue: bringing visitors back to your site = greater revenue opportunity
    • Retention: draw people back to your site to retain them as regular site visitors
    • Recognition: use these ads to keep your site and brand name top of mind with your target audience as they browse the Internet

Get Started Today!
    This offer is available exclusively to affiliates in the buy.at network.

1. Visit www.LeadBack.com and upload banner ads for your site
    2. Enter a budget of $5000 (this is the maximum value of your free campaign)
    3. Enter the following promo code before you check out: buyatsite2009
    4. Add the LeadBack.com tracking code to any of your site’s pages
    5. Sit back and relax as LeadBack.com drives your visitors back to your site!

The value of LeadBack.com continues even after this promotion ends. Our customers only pay for results – just $1 when a visitor clicks on their ad to return to their site.

* Void where prohibited. Cannot be combined with any other offer. LeadBack.com currently only serves US-based site traffic. Free service ends at midnight EST on June 30th, 2009. At that point, you will be asked to either continue with our paid service or cancel your campaigns. LeadBack.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel service at any time. For full Terms and Conditions, please visit LeadBack.com.

Unable to define a campaign
    1. Maybe it's just me, but I can not define a campaign. I have tried several times (over several weeks) and it still doesn't work. There is no contact information at the site. I guess nobody else has the problem, because I see that lots of ads are being shown. (Problem occurs on the screen where you define the dollar amount. I enter it, click next and nothing happens. With two different browsers).

2. You say here it's $1 per click. On the site is says $2.

3. There is no information about whether one can change elements of the campaign, or whether one can define more than one for a total of the free 5000.

Hi Shuvee,

Thanks so much for your post and your feedback. I apologize for any difficulty you're experiencing and I certainly want to help you get started as soon as possible. Please send me an e-mail (amy.ely@platform-a.com) with your contact information and I'll have Amanda from our LeadBack.com team reach out to you ASAP.

Thanks,
    Amy

This is a fabulous opportunity. We signed up for it last month and have been shocked at all of the high profile websites we have been seeing our banners on!
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

Glad to hear this is working so well for you!

Also, the LeadBack.com team mentioned that "the average CTR for LeadBack.com is more than 2x the average for banner ads overall, because these leads have already shown an interest in the site."

-Amy

6. Newsletter Signup