Seeking Merchant
    I have been out of affiliate marketing for a few years and want to make a comeback. At one time I did very well but have since become oh out of touch might sum it up. A lot of things have changed and I am starting new.

I am looking for one exclusive merchant with a good product line or service and is willing to go the extra mile for a dedicated affiliate. I in turn will make it worth your effort by doing exactly as you suggest and dedicating a site or sites if that's better to your program.

Reply here or phone 920 373 2529

Thanks

Might be able to match you up
    Hey there Heyder

Might be able to match you up with some good merchants I work with - what are you most successful at? Retail? What do you use to drive traffic? PM or email me and I'll hook you up.

All my best
    Jon
    jonathan@forgebusiness.com

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Heyder

Good to see you back again, what kind of product are you looking for, anything specific? How does Beer Machine grab you? Pretty targeted and good niche (www.beermachine.com) on SAS

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Banned
    Please give us more information so we can recommend the merchant that would suit you best.

What is your niche?

How do you mainly drive traffic, SEO or PPC.

Hi Mike,

I might have some products that interest you. Can you please give me an email address so I can send you some links and information. Right now I don't have enought posts to PM you.

I just tried to call you and got your voicemail - so I figured posting was probably a better method to reach you.

If you would like to email me first - my email is mike@marenick.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mike

Outsourced Program Manager Sarah Bundy's Avatar
    Hi Heyder,

I also might have something that interests you. Will give you a call tomorrow for a quick chat as not to bother you on the weekend.

Talk soon,

Wow great response.

BTW if anyone has a large amount of product they'd like to sell give me a ring. Items like Jewelry, gems, coins, collectibles, rare art or antiques are ideal.

You probably know by now my views on books written on Feng Shui, some good but most are bad or inaccurate. Many books will recommend Mandarin ducks or a Dragon headed Tortoise for love or romance but which is correct? There is so much misinformation out there and this can cause problems for many people who are trying to get results whether for the bedroom, wealth, romance, or health. I have detailed below the facts without question, they will probably go against everything you have read or been taught but here goes. All the below applies to houses or apartments.

Bradzz

Um yeah okay now

I just keep a night light on so I don't stub my toes during nightly pee breaks.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyder
    BTW if anyone has a large amount of product they'd like to sell give me a ring. Items like Jewelry, gems, coins, collectibles, rare art or antiques are ideal.
    What kind of jewelry? Celeb style, high end, costume, fashion jewelry? Let me know I can get my hands on most stuff
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread