Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    Kudos to Google Affiliate Network Moderator
    Isn't it nice that the GAN Moderator takes time to respond to affiliate queries and concerns in this open forum. Except for SAS's Brian, there is no representation here from the other big two, CJ & LS.
    The CJ rep only posts about the new programs and hardly participates in the discussions. The LS mod lurked around for a few days and then completely vanished after the OneCause thread started.

Kudos to you GAN Mod for sticking around.

Agree with ya Sam Just made a post thanking them for replyin to my question in another thread here. Also, the network people replied to the email I sent em this morning already. That doesn't happen for me at least at those other two networks you mentioned. So.....definite

agreed. it's too bad about CJ tho. Im actually a fan of theirs. It's too bad they dont have any more representation here on this forum.

Agree here too! I've seen an improvement in GAN support (since the Performics days) - I receive quick responses, and no longer mind the centralized support.

Isn't it nice that the GAN Moderator takes time to respond to affiliate queries and concerns in this open forum.
    I also have high praise for Jamie.

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Thanks guys! I like you too and we appreciate this post

Have a good night.

Jamie

Jamie has gotten some immovable things to move, she is a big help.

ABW Ambassador
    He

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    He
    LOL, s/he is being acknowledged. Either way. good job J!! Trust knows!!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Great to see Jamie respond to questions and do her best to help board members.

Kudos Jamie!

PS: In my personal experience, CJ does have very decent direct support...

I have had great support from Jamie & other from GAN for years even before the Google Takeover.

Morning!

Once again, you are very welcome. I enjoy what I do and helping you guys as much as I can.

Any of you in Chicago? It is crazy cold today. Stay warm wherever you are.

Jamie

The beauty of being an affiliate Jamie. I don't have to go outside.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Google Affiliate Network Moderator
    Morning!

Once again, you are very welcome. I enjoy what I do and helping you guys as much as I can.

Any of you in Chicago? It is crazy cold today. Stay warm wherever you are.

Jamie
    Oh damn, I think I've gotten all the Jamies confused Nevertheless, you do a good job here.

Jamie
    lol

For those that could not make it to Affiliate Summit I talked to 3 GAN Reps and they were some of the nicest folks at the show. You will be surprised at the stuff they are going to come out with this year.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    ... You will be surprised at the stuff they are going to come out with this year...
    Like .....................???

Yes, nyfalcon! They had some excellent reps there who were willing to listen and discuss. I'm hoping for good news from this network in 2009. I have had many difficulties with their interface, but knowing these problems are already being addressed I'm sticking around. It takes some time to rebuild something as large as they took over and they want to do it right. After meeting their reps and getting some insight it looks like a promising place to be.

Like .....................???
    changes and improvements on many levels. Many things are still being decided so there are no specifics. They are aware of the problems and working on improvements. They are enthusiastic and it's contagious

I am not the media for GAN so you will have to wait for them to announce a feature or just come to summit

2busy my suggestion was to scrap the whole thing and start over lol
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

ABW Ambassador
    I posted a video in another thread - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKhMp9zm4n4
    and they say right now is more foundational work, then come the features, hopefully this year.

I do think tho, somebody from GAN should start a suggestion thread like the one going in the SAS forum or like one Todd started in the CJ forum years ago. Have one thread and get input from affiliates and some merchants on what they would like to see, what improvments that can be made etc. One thread so it's easy to find and all in one place.

Hi,

We just launched our help support forum on our help center. I will start a suggestion thread there so we can keep those tied to the product. Sound good? I'll submit a separate thread regarding the forum soon.

Thanks!

Jamie

ABW Ambassador
    It's good to have a suggestion thread but based on what I've seen, you're just not going to get the amount of participation there as you would get here. You could have it at both places. I don't know if many people even check out the help center, I don't even know where and what that is. Are you talking about - http://www.google.com/support/affiliatenetwork/

I see a link to a user support discussion forum.

I think something like:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=60600

which has 614 posts, 32,000 views. That type of thread, make it a sticky. You're just going to get more input that way. And I think it's just easier for affiliates since they normally visit here and don't have to go elsewhere for this type of thing.

2busy my suggestion was to scrap the whole thing and start over lol
    I suggested they visit ABW to see what the end users were having problems with - there are a few threads here. The things we discussed, it was easy to see that they are aware of a lot of the shortcomings and are working on various ways to address them. They had some helpful folks at ASW who understood the issues.
    I do think that the regular visits by Jamie have helped many of us over some rough spots, and that we can look for some good developments coming up.

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by purplebear
    Jamie
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    Oh damn, I think I've gotten all the Jamies confused Nevertheless, you do a good job here.
    Trust, I thought you was right on the previous post, but why do you have to confuse the Jamies gender of the GANM poster?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast