Job Search / Technology Domains for Sale
    I have a number of Job Search (procurement jobs), Commercial Real Estate, Sysadmin, Network Monitoring, and short categorized domains for sale on the jwhco.com/domains_for_sale.php

Any offer considered for some or all domains, rather you get them than my registrar resell them as expired. I'll transfer the domains immediately through any third party escrow or service (you pay any fees.)

I clear out domains once or twice a year, often give up good domains because I just don't have the time to manage them all. Many produce parking revenue, while others are being redirected.

Private message me for details or questions, more than 40 domains available. For a complete list visit jwhco.com/domains_for_sale.php

Best,

Justin
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; January 16th, 2009 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Keyword stuffed links removed
    [i]Always interested in great B2B affiliate programs that serve Sales and Marketing professionals. Private message if you have something.[/i]

Justin, just FYI, I don't think you have PM abilities at this forum yet...

re: Domains for Sale
    Thanks Amy, I wasn't aware of not having PM access. If someone is interested in the domains you can contact me at +1 (757) 282-7779, or via the contact information provided at http: jwhco.com/domains_for_sale.php (with the domain listings.)
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; January 20th, 2009 at 09:43 PM. Reason: removed hotlink again - ban warning!
    [i]Always interested in great B2B affiliate programs that serve Sales and Marketing professionals. Private message if you have something.[/i]

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread