ABW Ambassador
    Search Limits Annoying
    It can be very frustrating to search through merchants trying to find one. First you have to try to work out if they are a new merchant, expired, pending etc etc... then when you have finally jumped from one section to another and you can not find them, what do you do?

An example of this was a merchant called "H2OPlus", I searched through all these sections one at a time and the GAN site is also very slow sometimes which makes it even more painful. Anyway I never found any sign of this merchant so I don't know why they are listed on Goldencan? Linkshare also employ this strange merchant search system.

Please look at giving us a sitewide search and then show the status next to the merchant.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    I see H20 Plus in my merchant list. If they're a merchant you're approved with, you can just sort them alphabetically and they're the first "H" merchant. If you want to sign up with them, I click Advertisers - Join and then just scroll down. They're not showing up for you that way?

"Please look at giving us a sitewide search and then show the status next to the merchant."

I know the TERM or Deactivated Merchants, how it's setup right now and for years is an utter mess. One I've posted about more than a few times, hopefully somebody fixes that this year.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    I see H20 Plus in my merchant list. If they're a merchant you're approved with, you can just sort them alphabetically and they're the first "H" merchant. If you want to sign up with them, I click Advertisers - Join and then just scroll down. They're not showing up for you that way?

"Please look at giving us a sitewide search and then show the status next to the merchant."

I know the TERM or Deactivated Merchants, how it's setup right now and for years is an utter mess. One I've posted about more than a few times, hopefully somebody fixes that this year.
    thanks for your feedback but you have missed my point.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

I would not be surprise that feature (sitewide search ...etc.) is in our future. After all, Google is primarly in the "search/find business"....

15 years and counting
    Re: H2OPlus
    I received an email to apply for their program. I did.
    Never heard anything back from them and I can't find them in any category, accepted, pending, new, declined...
    Their "search" don't make sense. I have accepted merchants like iGourmet listed after the Z in their alphabetical search.
    It's going to take them another 10 years to straight up everything.

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Zeus- if you'd like to send me your pubid, I can investigate your situation. I will pass along your site wide search idea.

Thanks!

Jamie
    jamier[at]google.com

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread