Checks Unlimited
    I've noticed that this month my Checks Unlimited clicks aren't getting nearly as many sales as they used to. They have decreased by about 50% while my other check companies are doing fine. Has anyone else noticed this and is it because of the special they are running on the front page where we send people there, but they call in to get discounts?

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewaves1
    I've noticed that this month my Checks Unlimited clicks aren't getting nearly as many sales as they used to. They have decreased by about 50% while my other check companies are doing fine. Has anyone else noticed this and is it because of the special they are running on the front page where we send people there, but they call in to get discounts?
    Hi Bluewaves ..

I'll let the other CU affiliates chime in with their sales if they want to reveal them but from I stand, we are having a stellar month on the affiliate channel.

Here are today's numbers from SAS:

If you would like me to review your stats, traffic or try to help you find out why your numbers are down, feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Love to have a review
    Thanks for your reply. I would love to have you review my stats. Maybe something is wrong on my site.

Thanks!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewaves1
    Thanks for your reply. I would love to have you review my stats. Maybe something is wrong on my site.

Thanks!
    I'm working tomm, send me an email with your aff id and a number to reach you at and I will call you tomm. I have searched my emails and I think I know you you are but am not sure, are your initials S. T. ?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Thanks
    20***** -

801-***-****

Love to talk to you!

Sherry T.
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; January 18th, 2009 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Edited to protect your identity.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread