Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up TrainSignal.com - Cash Trivia Game !!
    Hello team,

The Train Signal program has been growing nicely since we launched it towards the end of November. We have been working closely with Iman and Scott and recently had the pleasure to meet them in Vegas during affiliate summit. I can attest that they are amazing people, sincere and dedicated to growing their affiliate channel while folowing industry best practices.

Having said that, they are in a vertical that some of you may not be totally familiar with. While their products are selling like hotcakes, unless you see the "opportunity" in having their links on your website, you may end up passing up this fantastic opportunity.

Everyone that is visiting your website is using a computer right?

Train Signal has courses for everyone at any level, from basic Windows XP to advanced Server admin courses. Anyone that visits your website can benefit and is a candidate to purchase Train Signal's products. We will work closely with you to set you up with the right links and products based on your trafic demographic so you can start genratimng revenue.

Check out some of their categories so you can see how they can be added to your website: http://www.trainsignal.com/

TrainSignal.com Cash Trivia Game

A few simple rules to play:

1) Anyone can play, but you need to be an active TrainSignal.com affiliate to win. Active means joined and clicks on the radar.

2) You need to send us your SAS affiliate ID and have a PayPal account so we can pay you.

3) Only one winner per hour.

If you are ready to play and win some ARC cash, make sure you are joined and have at least one link up and clicked once. You can join the TrainSignal.com affiliate program here

Let's begin:

Question #1 - for $10.00

What is the affiliate commission on the program?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

ABW Ambassador
    20%

Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    20%
    Tough one ehhhh

I have your PP buddy, congrats ... are you joined and active?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

ABW Ambassador
    I am joined and active.

Question #2 - $20.00

How many Microsoft Office Training Videos do they have and what are their prices?

I am joined and active.
    You rock, thank you for your support ..

ABW Ambassador
    does that mean that I am not allowed to answer another question for an hour?

does that mean that I am not allowed to answer another question for an hour?
    Yes, in an effort to share the wealth and let others play -

There are 6 individual office training packages: Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Visio all priced at $97.00.

There is also an Office 2007 training package in the works that will sell for $497.00 when it becomes available.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    There are 6 individual office training packages: Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Visio all priced at $97.00.

There is also an Office 2007 training package in the works that will sell for $497.00 when it becomes available.

-rematt
    We got a winner ... please email me with your PP and SAS ID. The questions will get more difficult as we go ... :-)

Thanks Andy, email on the way.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Question #3 - $20.00

There is one course where your commission will be $1,199.00 if somebody comes referred from your website.

What is the name of the course and what is the amount?

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    What is the Complete Computer Training Library for $5997.00

Complete Computer Training Library @ $5997?

awww, 2late too

Quote Originally Posted by sunshiner
    What is the Complete Computer Training Library for $5997.00
    We have a winner ... that is an awesome commission for one sale ehh ...

Sell a few of those a month to the right people, schools, large companies etc and you can see how lucrative it can be when you are a Train Signal affiliate.

You can never earn that commission though unless you join and get active ...

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    Awesome, I will be pushing that one. It was great meeting them at Summit too.

Thanks for the contest Andy, always fun working with all of you.

Question #4 - $20.00

What is the Total Experience Guarantee and how does it work?

ABW Ambassador Stephanie Lichtenstein's Avatar
    Congrats Sunshiner, I enjoy the fact that you answer your questions in Jeopardy format. See you make it fun to partner with you too!
    @MicroSteph | Stephanie Lichtenstein
    President of Micro Media Marketing
    Outsourced Social Media Management
    Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein

In their words
    Our Total Experience guarantee is very simple. If you are not satisfied with our training, our service, or our support FOR ANY REASON, return your course within 90 days for a FULL REFUND (up to $397).

Even if you opened the course and return it on the 89th day, we will honor our iron-clad guarantee! WE assume all the risk because we want YOU to succeed!

ABW Ambassador
    Our Total Experience guarantee is very simple. If you are not satisfied with our training, our service, or our support FOR ANY REASON, return your course within 90 days for a FULL REFUND

ABW Ambassador
    Nice one 2busy

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy
    In their words

Congrats, 2busy, you beat out Julian by seconds to come in first ...

Please email me your PP and SAS ID ...

Sent my info to Stephanie - her email about the BigDiscountFragrances program this morning was handy

TY Julian, you're up again now

Question #5 - $20.00

Name 10 companies that use Train Signal's Training products.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast