noob in need is a noob indeed - SID ?
    I am new to CJ and testing my first campaigns. How do I sort the reports by SID? I entered a unique identifier (SID) for each new link/banner but I cannot find the SID reference in any reports. Any help would be appreciated.

If I am posting this in the wrong place please kindly nudge me in the right direction.

Thx

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Hello, fackourey, and welcome to ABestWeb.
    Quote Originally Posted by fackourey
    I am new to CJ and testing my first campaigns. How do I sort the reports by SID? I entered a unique identifier (SID) for each new link/banner but I cannot find the SID reference in any reports. Any help would be appreciated.

If I am posting this in the wrong place please kindly nudge me in the right direction.

Thx
    SID only shows in the Commission Detail report, telling you what link was clicked-through that resulted in a transaction.

By the way -
    Beach around SoCal
    - Which beach?
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Thanks for the quick response.

When I click Run Reports > Performance Reports or Transaction Reports I cannot find any reference to SID. I am interested in learning which spots are performing best, without the SID I am just guessing. If its not too much trouble could you provide explicit instructions for obtaining the report with SID info.

Thx

P.S. Up the road from Malibu

Thanks for the quick response.

When I click Run Reports > Performance Reports or Transaction Reports I cannot find any reference to SID. I am interested in learning which spots are performing best, without the SID I am just guessing. If its not too much trouble could you provide explicit instructions for obtaining the report with SID info.

Thx

P.S. Up the road from Malibu
    Other people probably do it differently, but I click on the CJ Home Page link for "Review New Transactions", then click on the dollar amount for the top listed date, and when the new screen comes up, I click "Modify Query". Then on the new screen, I choose a period, which can be a single day, group of days, month to date, several months, etc., and then click "Generate Report". You then get a list of all transactions for the selected period, that includes the SID for each.

Hope this was not too confusing.

How far up the road - Point Magu? Oxnard? Ventura? Santa Barbara?
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

ABW Ambassador
    I get it like:

Transaction Reports then under Select Report Type change Commission Summary to Commission Detail, select time period etc. then there is a column just for SID.

Perfect, that nails it, I need to know what is performing. The reporting capabilities of CJ are much better than what I have experienced elsewhere.

Your help is greatly appreciated...

BTW, I am off Decker

Glad to help.
    BTW, I am off Decker
    My best friend of 40+ years lives down the road apiece in Latigo Canyon.

Latigo is a great location, I surf out their once and a while. Are you from the area? You seem to know it well.

Latigo is a great location, I surf out their once and a while. Are you from the area? You seem to know it well.
    I've lived my entire life in Los Angeles County, but never close to Malibu (West Covina, where I've lived for the past 26 years, is 50+ miles due east of Malibu). In my prior career I drove extensively in LA and other SoCal counties, and also frequently traveled through Central and NoCal, and am pretty familiar with most of California.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread