CSN Stores data feed change - how will this affect us Popshoppers?
    part of the email just received from CSN Stores about many changes:

DATA FEEDS:

We will be replacing feeds for the new sites that will soon be used, and they will house all the same products. This means that we will be replacing the BFD.com data feed with a BF.com feed and CSNGarageStorage.com will be added into the CSNSheds.com feed.

The new BF.com feed categories include: Air Beds, American Made Furniture, Armoires, Bed Frames and Link Springs, Bed Mattresses, Bedroom - Captain's Bed Sets, Bedroom / Accent - Accent Pillows, Bedroom Sets, Bedroom Sets II, Bedroom Vanities, Beds, Browse by Designer, Bunk Bed Accessories, Bunk Bed Sets, Bunk Beds, Captain's Beds, Dresser Mirrors, Dressers, Headboards, Mattress Pads & Misc., Accessories, Mattress Pads and Covers, Modern Bedroom Sets, Modern Beds, Nightstands, Serta Mattresses, Vanities, Vanity Stools & Benches, Vanity Trays The new CSNSheds feed categories include: Garage Storage; Garage Storage Racks; Garage Storage Systems; Storage Covers and Accessories, and Garage Floors.
    Please note: Neither GeneratorSets.com or HomeStandbySystems.com had a data feed.

The new BF.com feed, and the existing CSNSheds.com feed have been updated in the SAS affiliate interface.

-------------------------------------------------

Anyone know how/if this will affect Popshops?

Thanks.

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

Outsourced Program Manager Brent E.'s Avatar
    Hi Joyaz,

I have emailed Popshops to see what steps, if any, affiliates that use their service will have to take to make the approporiate changes. I will post my findings here, unless a popshops rep would like to address my question here.

Thanks,
    Brent
    CSN Stores
    Brent Elias
    Affiliate Manager/Acceleration-Partners
    Belias(AT)acceleration-partners.com
    "God Grant That Men Of Principle, Shall Be Our Principle Men" - Thomas Jefferson

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent E.
    I have emailed Popshops to see what steps, if any, affiliates that use their service will have to take to make the approporiate changes.
    Oh no!

Outsourced Program Manager Brent E.'s Avatar
    Any Update Popshops?

Thanks,
    Brent
    Brent Elias
    Affiliate Manager/Acceleration-Partners
    Belias(AT)acceleration-partners.com
    "God Grant That Men Of Principle, Shall Be Our Principle Men" - Thomas Jefferson

Weekend Update (CSN, not SNL)
    After talking with Brent, here's the deal as near as I can figure it:

CSN's BedroomFurnitureDirect.com products currently appear under their "Bedroom Furniture" and “Beds” categories. Once the feed is updated, the products in those categories will direct to BedroomFurniture.com; the rest of the feed will (hopefully) be unaffected*.

The BF.com products in the updated feed will have new Product IDs--those products in your shops will need to be replaced. Sorry, there is no way for us to map the old IDs to the new ones. On the bright side, you don't have to apply to a new program.

The updated feed should be live on PopShops by Saturday or Sunday. Once it is available, you will be able to remove the old products like so:
    1. go here: http://www.popshops.com/dashboard/pr...t_active&asc=1
    (to do it yourself: Dashboard -> Products tab -> filter by CSN Stores -> sort by Status)
    2. sign in if you haven’t done so already
    3. click the checkboxes next to the Inactive products
    4. click the Go button next to the “Remove checked” dropdown.

Let us know if you have any questions.

~Matt

* I don’t know if the CSNSheds.com products will generate new Product IDs (and thus need to be replaced), but if they do, they'll sort to the top with the other Inactive products.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread