$48.40 commission on one sale. Justifies the time I spent on that merchant.

It makes me feel good because sometimes you don't know if you are just spinning your wheels and wasting your time when you first put a merchant up. You ask yourself, "Is this a dumb pick? Will this ever sale? Am I wasting my time?" It is so self affirming when it works out.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

15 years and counting
    Congrats. To many more.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

Just Lurking
    WTG SSanf!

------------------------------
    "A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Congrats SSanf There is nothing wrong with bragging! Hey I want some other abw members here to brag... it feels good! LOL...

<font face="Verdana" size="1">About us</font><font face="Verdana" size="1"> |Contact us| poetry | fighting parasiteware

AIM: ssn Jason

Favorite quote: "You can do it on your own, but you don't have to do it alone"</font>

Hmm have you seen my <a href="http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=548608979&f=986605689&m=7406096484&r=7406096484#7406096484">pic?<a>, <a href="http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?q=Y&a=tpc&s=548608979&f=179600589&m=5876081315&p=2"target="_blank">Affiliate goals<a>

ABW Ambassador
    Hey, I can burp the alphabet. Does that count as bragging?

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Hey, I can burp the alphabet. Does that count as bragging? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess it depends on your goals and what you want to achieve. I can think of circumstances when that could be a notable skill, like if you are collecting unemployment and have to apply for jobs that you don't want to get. It would be great to demonstrate as one of your skills during the job interviews!

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    SSanf has been hanging around my Parrot or butt to long ....subtile but deadly style for fileting carp.....

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

( I can think of circumstances when that could be a notable skill, like if you are collecting unemployment and have to apply for jobs that you don't want to get)

Congrats Ssanf
    (You ask yourself, "Is this a dumb pick? Will this ever sale? Am I wasting my time?)

It's a bit like horseracing, you prepare them, get them to the barrier but you never know until they cross the finish line whether you've got a winner.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cjshoppingnetwork:
    Hey, I can burp the alphabet. Does that count as bragging?

http://www.cjshoppingnetwork.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahahahaha... way to go Julian.

Diane

<left class=sig><FONT face="Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif" color=blue size=2>Gift Shopping Network</FONT>

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SSanf:
    $48.40 commission on one sale. Justifies the time I spent on that merchant.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Is the transaction locked already, or was it batched, or are you about to receive the check for it?

I hope as everyone else that every commission that we get sticks. I just don't want to see you get frustrated should it get reversed.

This is affiliate reality.

Hope for the best but prepare (not expect) for the worst.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Hey I want some other abw members here to brag... it feels good! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK Jason. My biggest commission on any sale since I began affiliate marketing is $392 - which I was thrilled with, to say the least. Have had quite a few $200+ commission sales too from my main merchants.

Biggest dollar sale ever for my site was $2999 - some strange person bought an outboard motor, of all thing! Have had in total about 10 $2000 sales overall.

The "biggest day" for my site - all commissions combined for one day - was a very nice $600 or so. Wish those days would happen every day!

Christmas so far this year has also been great. Not exceptional, but solid none the less. Conversion rates are at an all time high (gonna be tough to get use to the lower conversion rate after Christmas ends!). Overall, will definitely hit the 4K mark (am at 3.8K now) and have a slim chance of hitting the 5K mark, depending on how the whole post-Christmas thing goes.

Anyways, beats working for a living.

Jim

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread