Prices missing $ sign and 1st 2 numbers
    My shops are working great except for 1 problem. The prices are coming up .00 or .99, etc instead of $21.00 or $21.99, etc. Somewhere the $ sign and the 1st two numbers are disappearing. If the price is over $100, the price shows up 9.99 instead of $109.99.

Very frustrating. I have a support email in to popshops, but was hoping someone on here would have an answer to this problem. I'm thinking it is some website error (I am using Joomla CMS). As the problem is showing up on two sites, but not the other one. The one that is showing the correct prices is also a Joomla site, but it is the older Joomla 1.5 system.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Have you narrowed it down to a particular merchant (or merchants)?

I haven't noticed such an issue but I'm curious whether this is with all your merchants or not.

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

It appears to be a Joomla code problem that is interacting with my code. Jessie has her dev working on it. So it isn't a merchant issue or even a popshops issue, but a Joomla issue.

Just an FYI to any Joomla users: The new Joomla versions 1.5.8 and 1.5.9 are having this issue. Joomla version 1.5.7 is fine. If anyone has a fix for this, please reply.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread