Results 1 to 1 of 1
January 26th, 2009, 03:10 PM #1Keep Your Heads Up
I just wanted to share with you all that the segment of affiliate websites we have been focusing on for the past 12 months are having their best month ever in January.
Sales are up. Conversions are up.
I hope each of you who has put in countless hours will find some comfort that even in hard times it is possible to grow your business. Here are some tips:
1. Develop a plan of attack and be willing to modify the plan as you go and grow
2. Complete something before you start something else
3. Test all aspects of your sites --- especially calls to action
4. Take a step back and look and your website or websites and see if people clearly understand what you want them to do and how to do it
5. The best sites have something unique about them. If you could run this on auto pilot the best php programmers would be dominating.
6. Choose your merchants and niches carefully
I wish you all the best!!!I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
isn't and die to find out there is.