in my dreams :P been sleeping all day because of feeling pretty sick.

all I remember is how good of an idea some things or topics were but of course didn't remember the details now that I'm awake.. except for one but when I think about it now it's nonsense. Maybe they all were.. *sigh*

Anyways, when does google send adsense checks for the month?(average day)

I assume it's not like the affiliate networks where you need to wait a month after to get the checks for the current month?

Torrance, CA
    30 days after the end of the month. Except the last one was late by about 10 days or more.

so it is like the other networks that send for example Oct check near the end of Nov?

doh.. was looking forward to my first check :P

Plus, Google Adsense pays out all accounts at the end of the year. That happens to be.... Very Soon.

Lol, Canadian eh, i could relate to your dream-story. Once i was drifting away to sleep and had this dream where i invented a machine which takes computer files and using special ink puts them on paper. I woke up to the light of my boyfriend reading and told him about my machine, i was totally blown away by my genius invention, and he replied: "Yes, that's the printer, and it already exists."

I sometimes wonder about all the ideas we have that we can't remember at all when we wake up. There must be good ones in between the sillyness like my printer or your bad ideas. Maybe the world's collective brainpower would be doubled if we could remember some of those things?

My goals for 2004

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread