Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Exclamation TrainSignal.com - $20.00 Weekend Promotion
    Hello team,

Last weekend we ran a promotion for weekend sales but some of you got the email late and didn't have the opportunity to participate - we are doing it again this weekend.

Any sales your website generates this weekend, during Saturday and Sunday, January 31 - February 1, 2009 will earn an extra $20.00 per sale on top of the regular 20% commissions.

The Train Signal program is rocking and want to share the wealth with you, thank you in advance for your support, it is appreciated.

Have a wonderful weekend,
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Ok Team,

$20 Dollar Weekend is back !!

We are doing this again, lock and load and get another $20.00 per sale on top of your original 20% commission ... on any sale generated this weekend, Sat and Sun only on the TrainSignal.com affiliate program.

In case you are wondering why affiliates are flocking to this program, here is one of the many reasons:

Get on the Train Signal Cash Train, really it doesn't get any better than this

Join the TrainSignal.com affiliate program today.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; February 6th, 2009 at 05:01 PM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Thumbs up This weekend, Feb 27 - Mar 1, 2009 - $20.00
    Hello team,

Hope you are having a great week, we have another promotion for this weekend. Any sale generated by your website during this weekend, February 27 - March 1, 2009 will earn you an extra $20.00 bonus per sale added to your account. It's simple, you generate 10 sales this weekend and you get an extra $200.00 as the bonus amount ontop of the regular 20% commission.

It's our way of saying "thank you" for joining and being a part of the TrainSignal.com affiliate program. You will need to monitor your weekend sales and send us an email next week with the total amount of sales generated by your website. We will verify your account and credit your SAS account accordingly.

Thanks again for your support,

15 years and counting
    Andy,
    I sent you the same email twice beginning of March to claim my bonus for TrainSignal (Sales between Feb 27 - Mar 1, 2009) and never heard back from you.
    I sent them with my gmail account so I had a look to see if your answer was in the spam folder. Nothing from you. I found all the emails from GAN were banned by Google but it's an other subject.
    To you mind to check if my emails are in your spam folder. They were sent to doc at andyrodriguez.com and andy at andyrodriguez.com

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    Andy,
    I sent you the same email twice beginning of March to claim my bonus for TrainSignal (Sales between Feb 27 - Mar 1, 2009) and never heard back from you.
    I sent them with my gmail account so I had a look to see if your answer was in the spam folder. Nothing from you. I found all the emails from GAN were banned by Google but it's an other subject.
    To you mind to check if my emails are in your spam folder. They were sent to doc at andyrodriguez.com and andy at andyrodriguez.com
    Z,

Let me check buddy ...

15 years and counting
    If it can help you the emails were sent on March 2 and March 5 with subject: TrainSignal.com - $20.00 Weekend Promotion

Andy, check your PM's too.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    If it can help you the emails were sent on March 2 and March 5 with subject: TrainSignal.com - $20.00 Weekend Promotion

Got it ...

Transaction ID: 20769028
    03/01/2009 12:17:30 PM

will credit the account now ..

15 years and counting
    Thanks Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    Andy, check your PM's too.

-rematt
    Done buddy ...

Thanks for your support ..

Got it, thanks Andy.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread