Strange things happening
    I tried to update a shop with 5 inactive products this evening. After choosing new items I still had 5 inactives (maybe the feed is updating right now).

But what seems strange is the actual shop is displaying 5 ADDITIONAL products right now. I have preferences set to replace with a similar item, but I'm getting 5 extras.

I checked another shop with 3 inactives and it's doing the same thing - adding extra rows of products. Hopefully this is temporary.

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

Can you send in a support ticket telling us exactly what shops this is happening with so we can take a look?

I went in and looked and found one of the shops you are talking about. It is fixed. It had to do with the five products not actually deleting. With the autoreplace feature on it was showing the five new products you added, and then it was replacing the five inactives that didn't delete properly. They were in shopbuilder, but because of the size of your grid they were hidden from view. I couldn't find another shop with the same problem though so if you are still seeing it, just send in a ticket. Thanks.

I'm having the same issue - a couple actually. I select the unavailable products and delete them. Some I had to delete 3 times. In one shop I deleted all products because I would select 6, get a pop-up asking if I wanted to delete all 9? and it still didn't delete them. The shop where I deleted all products to start over is still showing an additional 3 rows (9 products) that were deleted. I just left them there since they appear to be live, but it makes a longer page than I needed. I didn't fill out a trouble ticket, I would need to go back and get all the details noted and I can always go back and take off the extra rows I think - but the replacement feature isn't working as well as it used to.

Have to "ditto" this issue. Deleted items, they didn't disappear from actual feed. I deleted all of one vendor's items from a store, but they still appeared in final store. I cleared out the entire store and started over.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by JoyUnltd
    Have to "ditto" this issue. Deleted items, they didn't disappear from actual feed.
    I think they are zombies.

Been seeing those here and there from my shops. I have one shop with only nine items and they all show inactive. I haven't find anything to replace them yet, so I left them alone. Magically, all the nine items are still showing on my page and links go to merchants' sites. Works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mayfly
    I have one shop with only nine items and they all show inactive. I haven't find anything to replace them yet, so I left them alone. Magically, all the nine items are still showing on my page and links go to merchants' sites. Works for me.
    Unfortunately, I didn't want to use a particular merchant anymore so I had to get their items out, which refused to disappear until I entirely cleared the store out. But yes, sometimes inactive items still seem to work and other times are redirected to the merchant's home page.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread