I am in NY now and trying to catch up on what is going on.

Nice to see ABW

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Bundle up there Southerner. Have a Ball on 5th Avenue.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    *Sweats*
    I'll swap you!?!? I've HAD IT with this heat.

I never got my T-Shirt

YES! Willing to swap!

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

ABW Ambassador
    You'd have to go way south to beat it. Even in So Florida it is supposed to be bitter cold tonight (low mid-40s). So much for global warming.

You should just move to Seattle. It's always nice and temperate.

Everybody gets free car washes too.

Bryan Simonson
    bryan@smoothcorp.com
    SmoothCorp Affiliates
    iFLOOR.com/3%/sale/avg.sale=$800
    RugArea.com/12-14%/avg.sale=$400
    CornerHardware.com/6%/avg.sale=$80

A balmy 48 degrees in my part of florida right now (going down to 28 tonight). Fire blazing in the fireplace, heater is running. I'll take 90 degrees any day over this! brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

If it weren't for global warming, I would be a very unhappy camper right now! (Camping out at daughters home )

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>You should just move to Seattle. It's always nice and temperate.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But then in the summer, you'd never tan, you'd just rust.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ellen-s4y:
    A balmy 48 degrees in my part of florida right now (going down to 28 tonight). Fire blazing in the fireplace, heater is running. I'll take 90 degrees any day over this! brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

48 degrees? I'd be turning off the heat and be outside in that t-shirt weather.

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> 48 degrees? I'd be turning off the heat and be outside in that t-shirt weather <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Same here

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

ABW Ambassador
    It was equal to 105 degrees yesterday!

I never got my T-Shirt

I would love it if it were 48 degrees. The only good thing about it being this cold in Philly is that you can leave your beer outside to keep it cold and not fill up your refrigerator. Though you can't leave it out overnight...or for too long after sundown. Which, by the way, is at like 3pm nowadays, so it seems.

Ah well, you know what they say - the grass is always hotter on the other side.

-patrice

patrice.colancecco.milligan
    affiliate.manager | eastwoodcompany.com
    e: patrice@eastwoodco.com | v: 610.323.2200x2206 | aim: patricemilligan
    ::visit.our.private.forum.at.abw::

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I am in NY now and trying to catch up on what is going on.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    SSanf,
    You need to head a little further north to see the real New York. It's a beautiful day up here in the mountains around Lake Placid, sunny & 22 degrees F. 2 to 4 feet of snow on the ground.
    Lovin' it.

Wayne

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread