Has anyone ever heard of MediaKings?
    We are considering using this company for email marketing our products, but can find little reference to them online. Does anyone here have any experience with mediakings.com?

I have not heard of this company but I have heard of A K M G (Advertising Kings Media Group). A K M G dot com.

I was thinking of using A K M G for my email marketing and the woman told me they would not allow any orders to be scrubbed. She said her emailers would not continue working a program if they got any scrubs.

This seemed like it was ripe for FRAUD orders and I ran the other way.

I assume by scrub you mean reverse commissions for returns, etc?

MediaKings told us the same, which put up alerts in my eyes, but I am not the ultimate decision maker here. I'm not sure if you are allowed to give referrals on this group, but I'd love to know if you found an email marketing agency you were happy with. If referrals are not allowed perhaps you could share things you look for/avoid in this type of company?

Thanks for your response!

Hi Everitt,

Yes, a scrub is a reveresed commission.

We don't have enough posts yet to send PM's (private messages) to each other. I am going to email you and we can communicate outside the forum.

If you want my email address click on my name and view my profile. Then open my vCard and you will see my contact details.

Mike

Exclamation A K M G is very sketchy....i just had myt contract terminated in the office @ A K M G
    I used to work for A K M G/CKMG companies and A K M G.com.
    They use reverse scrub, reverse engineering. They are marketing crooks, and should be reported to tele-marketing and all business marketing ethics committees. Their small,discreet offices in both Santa Monica, California and Miami, Florida are anything but legit. This company had me work 250 plus hours in 5 weeks on an independent contract. I was paid 2 weeks after the pay date IN the actual contract. This company is untrustworthy, an unethical shameful excuse for a legitimate business in an already crooked business world which has hurled out economy and financial ethics into the garbage. A K M G and CKMG personally are crooks themselves. I regret to say that this company is crooked from the inside out. DO NOT AFFILIATE this company with any clients WHATSOEVER!
    Last edited by loxly; February 14th, 2009 at 12:40 AM. Reason: removed url

Exclamation Concerned (akmg/ckmg/fraud/ethics)
    Letter i wrote to the survivors club
    I used to work for A K M G/CKMG companies and A K M G companies, the same company that produced your website and advertised this entire campaign, by Ben Sherwood.
    Here is a little bit about the company you have affiliated yourself with. They use reverse scrub, reverse engineering. They are marketing crooks, and should be reported to telemarketing and all business marketing ethics committees. Their small,discreet offices in both Santa Monica, California and Miami, Florida are anything but legit. This company had me work 250 plus hours in 5 weeks on an independent contract. I was paid 2 weeks after the pay date IN the actual contract. This company is untrustworthy and an unethical shameful excuse for a legitimate business in an already crooked business world which has hurled economic and financial ethics into the garbage. A K M G and CKMG personallly responsible for the TSC site and campaign.It seems to be a double standard here i know of all people what the TSC mission is and it's sad that you too were possibly taken advantage of I regret to say that this company is crooked from the inside out. The same people that these two companies affiliate with and penis enhancement, phony coffee companies, phony chocolate companies and poker products. TSC should not be listed next to these!!!! These companies are known for identity-theft scams and sweepstakes robbing innocent people of money and property. TSC needs to take action or it will not "survive" itself. I myself am financially destitute after receiving 840 dollars for 6 weeks of around the clock service, working nearly 50 hours a week! About 4.10 an hour. This is not an image TSC should show survivors.I have spent the last 2 months figuring out " How am i going to survive?". I'm now unemployable, uninsurableand occasionally hungry! Please help.......

Sincerely,
    David

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread